Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Cancer Support

Hello everyone!  Ok, I'm still doing projects for supporting someone with Cancer this week and today I have a super fun card to share with you.


Hee!  I told you it was fun!  I cut this card using my Cameo and the SVG Cutting Files ~ Bra Shaped Card file. All of the different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  And the fun patterned paper is from the SEI ~ With All My Heart collection.  The sentiment on the front is the Jaded Blossom ~ Fight For A Cure.  I heat embossed that with Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and White ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder.  I added a couple of little bows with some white ~ hemp twine.  And then in the center of the bra I added a little red heart gem.


On the inside, I added another sentiment from the same Jaded Blossom ~ Fight For A Cure.  And I cut the heart with the My Creative Time ~ 100% Sweetness.  If you look really closely at the top of the picture, you can see that to close the card - I added a clear little velcro dot.


I absolutely love how this turned out and I think it's such a fun Cancer Support card to give someone fighting Breast Cancer.  Hope you like it too.  That's it for me today.  I hope you have a great day.  I will see you all again soon.

3 comments :

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ What a PERFECT card for your friend! I am sure she will TOTALLY appreciate this and oh my the file/cut ~ PERFECTO!! You are so sweet!

snappy scrappy said...

So adorable...LOVE this shape!

Christine Owens said...

This is the cutest save the ta-tas card I have seen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...