Monday, January 19, 2015

Cancer Support

Hello everyone!  I'm back again with another card today.  This time I have something a little different, it's for someone who lost their dog to cancer.


The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.  I cut the background piece with the MCT ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More.  Then I used the large heart die in the MCT ~ Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies to cut out the heart piece so I could frame the doggie.  I cut the little doggie with the MCT ~ Loyal Friends.  I cut him out about 3 times for dimension.  The sentiment is from the MCT ~ Live Love Bark and I stamped that with Versafine ~ Onxy Black Ink.  And then I added the name using the MCT ~ Uppercase Fun Dies.  

That's it for me today.  Another quick card, but I just love how it turned out.  I hope you all have a great day. I will see you all again soon with another Cancer Support card that's a bit more fun.  

3 comments :

Christine Owens said...

Awe - always so hard to make those cards. It turned out great and the recipient will love it. --C

Brenda Lee said...

I just had a friend that lost her dog to cancer 2 weeks ago. I'm truly touched by your card.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Well all I can say is ADORABLE, CLEVER and so CAS!!! LOVE everything about this card!!! BEAUTIFULLY done and so sorry to hear about your friends dog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...