Tuesday, December 23, 2014

O Christmas Tree ~ O Christmas Tree

Hello everyone!  And Merry Christmas Eve!!!  Christmas is now upon us.  And we can't have Christmas without a tree now can we???  ;)


I cut this fun little tree using my Cameo and the 3D Money Tree file from Jamie Cripps in the Silhouette Online Store. All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  The fun green polka dot paper is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.  I added some garland using The Twinery ~ Maraschino Twine. All of the ornaments are Doodlebug Design ~ Jewels.  And I added yellow ~ Stickles to the star.  I also curled up the scalloped layers to give the tree some more dimension.  But wait...there's more:


Hee!  What a fun surprise...it's a secret money holder!!!  What a fun gift don't ya think?!?  I just love it!!! Here are some different views:


Well that's it for me today.  I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve.  And don't forget to go to bed early so Santa doesn't pass you by.  ;)  I will see you again tomorrow.  Have a great night everyone!

4 comments :

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, love your darling tree and how fun that it's a money holder! Great idea and perfect for this time of year!! Love all the bling and fun twine to dress this up with...fabulous job!!
Merry Christmas!
Sherrie k

D- said...

Oh Cassandra this is WONDERFUL. What a fun way to share a gift. LOVE it.
I hope your Christmas is filled with lots of love, laughter and hugs.
Merry Christmas!
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Christine Owens said...

Ca-ute! will have to think of doing this next year! --C

quilt4fun2 said...

This is a fun and clever gift idea...great cut file. Love the twine garland and Stickle star! Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...