Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "What A Treat Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  And welcome to another "What A Treat Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  Today I have another super cute and super easy stocking stuffer for your favorite crafty friend.


I used the MCT ~ Small Stitched Scallop Bow Die for the top of the treat bag.  All I did was add a simple button tied with some hemp twine.  You could mass produce these in no time for a holiday crop!  That's of course if any of us have any time for a holiday crop LOL!!!   ;)

Well that's it for  me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.

8 comments :

Joan Smith said...

AWWWW YOU shouldn't have.....(LOL)
I love your gifty giving idea...it's so cute and makes for a pretty presentation. Super cool, clever and creative idea....lucky person who gets it.....Miss Emma's Bow die is just perfect and so pretty on it.
YOU so ROCK!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...perfect for a fellow crafter!

Crafting Katie said...

What a sweet little gift!!!

katieo said...

Fun gift to give a crafter. I love the button on the bow

quilt4fun2 said...

Great gift idea! I would not have thought to give ribbon...I love that idea. So pretty with the scallop bow! The button on the bow is great. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Linda Hott said...

Very nice idea for fellow crafting friends. Very nice! TFS Linda

jessica said...

Super adorable crafty gift idea!!!!
I LOVE it Cassandra!

Creative M said...

A wonderful gift idea!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...