Sunday, December 14, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Retirement Sale!!



Hello everyone!  Have you heard the news?!?!  Emma over at My Creative Time is having a RETIREMENT SALE!!!  Yep - you heard that right!  Get on over there while they last, because when they're gone...they are gone.

Here's a card I made with one of the sets that's still left (the last time I checked that is...lol).


This is a standard A2 size card.  All of the different colors of cardstack are from Papertrey Ink.  I used the MCT ~ Fun Borders and heat embossed it with Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and Clear ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder onto 3 strips that I cut using the MCT ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies and More.  (I shortened the size to make them skinny enough to fit the stamp).  Then I cut the flowers using the MCT ~ Flower Petal Dies.  I added some ribbon and a little flower embellishment and voila.  It's much prettier in real life...I had a hard taking this picture to capture the shimmery-ness of the ribbon and jewel.

Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the My Creative Time ~ Retirement Sale right now to grab what's left.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day!

5 comments :

Creative M said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Joan Smith said...

What a gorgeous card...gosh to start off love the paper you chose and girl you really are ever so clever with your stamping love it and your flower and ribbon accent is beautiful. Outstanding creative job. Love it and love that I have all the goodies...YAY WOOO HOOO thanks for the inspiration YOU ROCK!!

quilt4fun2 said...

The Fun Borders makes a beautiful card. Love the ribbon and flower...just right! Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

D- said...

LOVE your CUTE card. Love how you used the stamp. I can just imagine the pretty shine. Love your colors. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...