Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas EVERYONE!!!

Hello everyone!  Merry Christmas to ALL of you.  I just wanted to share my next to last Christmas treat.  Did Santa stop at your house last night?????  I hope you got some fun crafty goodies!!!


I cut both of these cuties with my Cameo.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  


The Santa is the My Scrap Chick ~ Santa Paver Favor file.  Here is a side view so that you can see that he is a fun box which opens rather easily.  I dressed him up a bit by adding yellow ~ Stickles to his belt buckle and Star Dust ~ Stickles to his hat.  I also added some cute little googlie eyes to make him a little more fun.  ;)


And the present is the Rectangle Box with Bow by Lori Whitlock in the Silhouette Online Store.  That beautiful ribbon is something I recycled from a gift basket at work.  ;)


Well that's it for me.  Now get off my blog and go have fun with your family!!!  Merry Christmas everyone.  I will see you all again tomorrow.

5 comments :

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute and adorable Merry Christmas and Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Christine Owens said...

Love the Santa box! Merry Christmas to you my friend! I loved your picture card! Go Cardinals!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!! Merry Christmas!

Creative M said...

Both adorable!!
Merry Christmas to you & your family,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

quilt4fun2 said...

The Santa paver cut is adorable and I like how you recycled the ribbon...I did that on a few boxes this year and picked up a few more at my Nephews as they would throw everything out...some of my best bows and ribbons come from there. I get a thrill out of using boxes and ribbons many times knowing they still look great and it didn't cost me a thing. Great job...Merry Christmas!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...