Thursday, December 25, 2014

It's not over....not yet!

Hello everyone!  Ever find one more Christmas gift that you forgot about?  Oh wait, that's the missing Easter Egg.  ;)  lol  Well anyway, I know Christmas is over, but I have one more treat to share with you.


I cut this using my Cameo and the Card Pocket Present file by Samantha Walker in the Silhouette Online Store. All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  And the fun patterned papers are from the Simple Stories ~ Handmade Holiday collection.


Peekaboo!  I just love these fun ways to give a gift card.  This would be the perfect gift for the outdoors lover in your life.  :)


The "Merry Christmas" sentiment is from the MCT ~ All Around Christmas.  The little tree is cut with a die in the MCT ~ All Around Holidays.  And I stamped the little hearts with the MCT ~ We Are Family.  The inks are Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink and Red Royal ~ Hero Arts Shadow Ink.  I also added some yellow ~ Stickles to the star on the tree.  And then finished it off with a bow with some yellow ~ hemp twine.


Well that's it for me today.  That finishes up all of my last minute holiday treats.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and continue to enjoy the rest of your weekend.  See you all again soon.  

6 comments :

jessica said...

Your gift card is so super adorable Cassandra!!!! LOVE the pattern papers you used and awesome added gift tag!
Hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my friend!
Hugs!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable, love your gift card holders!!

Christine Owens said...

I like this pocket card...would be great for bdays too! Ok, I'm going to have to start working with my cameo my cousin gave me...yikes it's just been sitting there!

quilt4fun2 said...

That is a fun way to give a gift card! The tag on the present is too cute! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

D- said...

LOVE your gift card holder. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute!! Hugs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...