Tuesday, December 16, 2014

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to the Peachy Queen!

Hello everyone!  To all of you "Peachy" lovers out there...did you hear??   It's the Peachy Queen's birthday. So head on over to The Peachy Place on Facebook to help us wish Kathy a very Happy Birthday.

I might have mentioned this before, but during this year I have been taking some Copic classes with the wonderful Jennifer Dove.  And here is the very first coloring project that I have made all on my own.  It's with one of my all time favorite Peachy Kits of the Month.


Isn't he soooo cute???  I just LOVE him!  It's a good thing I made this for Kathy, because if it was for anyone else...I might have just kept it!!!  lol  ;)  This is an A2 size card.  All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  And the fun patterned papers are from the Echo Park ~ Paper & Glue collection.


To cut the background pieces and the Happy Birthday banner, I used the MCT ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More.  The fun balloons are from the MCT ~ Stitched Party Dies.  The super duper cutie patootie clown is from the PKS ~ June 2014 : Kit of the Month.   I colored him in with my Copic ~ Sketch Markers (E50, E51, E93, R35, R46, R59, Y02, Y08, Y15, Y19, B24, B26, B28, E31, E35, E57, C1, C3).  I still have lots of practice to do, but I am super happy with how he turned out.

Well that's it for me today.  Don't forget to head on over to The Peachy Place on Facebook to help wish Miss Kathy a wonderful birthday.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day!

2 comments :

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE!!!! I know Kathy is going to LOVE this sweet card!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...