Monday, December 22, 2014

Gingerbread anyone???

Hello everyone!  Before we get to my project today, I have some exciting news to share...Mr. Santa Claus (in the form of my sweet hubby) already stopped by my house this holiday season and guess what he left me??? A brand new CRICUT ~ EXPLORE!!!!  Wahoo!!!  I am sooooo excited!  It's really cool and I don't even know what I'm doing with it yet...lol!!!  I've already been watching lots of videos on it, so this new year should be very exciting.  Hee!

Ok, back to our regularly scheduled programming.  Christmas is almost here.  Are you all ready?  Well, I have a couple more Christmas treats to share with you today.  These might just be my favorite!!!


Aren't they adorable?!?  I cut these using my brand new Cricut ~ Explore.  And they are the SVG Cutting Files ~ Gingerbread Head Handled Bag Set.  All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  And the green and red patterned papers are from the Carta Bella ~ Christmas Time collection.


For a little extra pop, I added some Star Dust ~ Stickles to the white icing.  I cut his bow using the MCT ~ Fun Size Scallop Stitched Bow Die.  I added a little red button to the center and tied a bow using some  white ~ hemp twine.


For her fun bow, I used the MCT ~ Small Stitched Scallop Bow Die.  And for both little treat bags I made little tags using the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Greetings and the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Holidays.


Well that's it for me today.  I hope you like my little gingerbread treat bags.  I think the new Cricut ~ Explore is going to be a blast!!!  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again tomorrow.

6 comments :

Crafting Katie said...

These are adorable, Cassandra!!! The little MCT bow looks so cute on the girl one!

snappy scrappy said...

These are so darn cute!! Merry Christmas!!

candio said...

Adorable Cassandra!! I may have to "scraplift" lol!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous project...enjoy your new Christmas gift:)
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Sherrie k

D- said...

OMGosh these are ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing.
It was so nice of "Mr. Santa Claus" to make a special visit and bring you your gift early. Have fun with it!
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

quilt4fun2 said...

Adorable baskets...love the sparkle on the icing and the bows. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...