Sunday, December 21, 2014

Countdown to Christmas!

Hello everyone!  With only a few more days until Christmas, I was a crafting maniac this weekend trying to finish a few last minute gifts.  So get ready for some fun this week.  :)


First up this week, I made this super cute gift card holder.  I used my Cameo and cut this Santa Claus Gift Card Holder from Lori Whitlock in the Silhouette Online Store.  Isn't he cute?!?  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  


For the sentiment, I used the MCT ~ Boughs of Holly and Memento Luxe ~ Wedding Dress ink.  Isn't that so cool how it slides in and out like that?!?!  Love it!!


To decorate the Santa, I used Yellow ~ Stickles on his belt buckle and Star Dust ~ Stickles on his hat.  If you look closely, you can see that I added a bit of a cotton ball to make the ball on his hat a little more realistic.  I cut the holly leaves using the MCT ~ Boughs of Holly.  And then I added a couple of red gems for the berries.


Well that's it for me today.  I hope you like this fun way to dress up a gift card holder.  Cute! Cute! Cute! Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again tomorrow.

8 comments :

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE Cassandra!!! Love the sparkle you added to Santa!
Such a fun way to give a gift card!
Merry Christmas my friend and thank you SO much for my Christmas card!! You are so sweet!!!!
Hugs!

Crafting Katie said...

That is so darn CUTE!!! Aren't you loving your Explore? Mine has been working like crazy too! I love how quiet it is! I can watch my cheesy Christmas movies and still hear them while it's cutting!

Melissa said...

Super cute Santa!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, he is so darn cute. Love that idea of using cotton for dimension.

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaaw, your Santa is adorable! Love all the sparkle and the placement of the sentiment!
Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

This is so darn cute!!!

D- said...

LOVE him. What a cute gift card holder. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

quilt4fun2 said...

Santa is so sweet and I like the holly and berries. Great cut and clever way to give a gift card. I would think this holder could be an ornament after the gift is opened. How cute!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...