Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Inspiration Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Inspiration Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  This is the day when we make a project from some kind of inspiration.   And you all know how much I love the colors of the rainbow!!!  Well, today my inspiration was a box of Copic Markers...look at all the fun colors!!!


So not only did I use the rainbow colors on my card, but I also used the Copic Markers to airbrush my background.  How cool is that?!?!


This is a A2 size card.  The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.  I cut the black piece and the rainbow piece with the MCT ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More.  The heart is from the MCT ~ Winter Cheer.  And the sentiments are from the MCT ~ Happy Thoughts.  This was actually a super easy and fun card to make. Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day!

7 comments :

My Creative Time said...

Your card came out SO PRETTY Miss Cassandra!!!
AWESOME job my friend!
HUGS,
Emma ;)

Joan Smith said...

Oh I so have to agree with Miss Emma your card is so pretty and just love your rainbow with the heart...just one outstanding loving card. YOU ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love that airbrushed background!!

jessica said...

This is so beautiful Cassandra!
WOW LOVE the color!!
AWESOME card!!

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty, Cassandra! I love your airbrushed rainbow!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

So beautiful...love the rainbow and ribbon. Great card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh this is so FABULOUS!!! Of course I LOVE the colors and your inspiration piece I LOVE too! AMAZING as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...