Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 4 Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone!  It's Day 4 of the Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time ~ 38th Edition Stamp & Die Release.  I can't believe this week is almost over.  I hope you have enjoyed it all so far.  :)

For Day 4 of Sneak Peeks, we are showcasing the fun FREEBIE set: Hello You.


Don't you just love it when Emma does a FREEBIE?!?!  The size of this card is 4-10/16 x 3-6/16.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  This was a super simple card to make.  I cut the background with the MCT ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More.  The heart is from the MCT ~ 100% Sweetness.  The "Hello", vines and flowers are all from the brand new MCT ~ Hello You.  I heat embossed everything with Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and Clear & White ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder.  For a little extra something, I added some little red pearls to the centers of the flowers.

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce the winner on Friday in her video. ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs.  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning.  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner. For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, Tweet about it, or even Instagram it.  #mycreativetime GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and let's start spreading the word!  ;)
******************************

Well that's it for me for Day 4 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow, Friday - November 21st at 8am PST for the big reveal and the super fun BLOG HOP!!!  Have a great day everyone!

36 comments :

GlendaLea said...

Love the stamps and dies you have used! Very cute card!
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Charity Chamberlain said...

Pretty card! I am loving this beautiful set!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your card is absolutely beautiful I just love it!! You really did one outstanding stamping and embossing job.
Just so sweet and beautiful!
YOU so ROCK!!

Jess said...

Beautiful card! Such a sweet stamp!
Hugs,
Jess
Craftingwithjess@gmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

SRob said...

Beautiful card!

Janet said...

So very pretty!

katieo said...

I love the white flowers and red heart against the kraft paper. Striking card
katieoscreations at gmail dot com

katieo said...

I love the white flowers and red heart against the kraft paper. Striking card
katieoscreations at gmail dot com

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable! Love the color combo!

Jeri said...

Gorgeous! I love you can make kraft cardstock look elegant. The pearls in the flower centers are just the right touch.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ we were totally thinking the same thing again with flipping the stamp! LOL! I LOVE it in brown and these colors and the details are sooo Strikingly GORGEOUS together! Beautiful job!!!!

keysha said...

I love that red heart against the kraft paper!!! what a cute color combo!! I always love seeing that. This is a really cute stamp set!!! a must have for sure.

keyshasain@yahoo.com

marylouh said...

Plain and simple and so pretty.
great card
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Kristi Poling said...

I am so in love with your card, it is just beautiful! Makes the stamps a must have in my book.
Kristi
kidshomelove@yahoo.com

Marla said...

A very cute card. Love the red heart. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your BEAUTIFUL card. Love it.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker{at}{aol}{dot}{com}

Eva Laney said...

Gorgeous stunning card :)
~ Eva Scraps evascrapllife @ gmail.com

Donna K said...

SO pretty! How clever of you to place the florals on their side!

Brenda said...

I love your CAS card Cassandra! Yes, I love when Miss Emma has these fabulous freebies, but I really love at how she always keeps us up to date with such fabulous products! I so can't wait to order this release!!! Hugs, Brenda
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the white flowers against the Kraft paper. Beautiful card. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

quilt4fun2 said...

I do love it when Emma has her freebie and this is so pretty! I have loved this release so much...I am going to enjoy using them all. I love the little flowers for the vine and they are beautiful with the red pearls. Beautiful job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Iris said...

Super cute card - love the CAS look.
isoscia at aol dot com

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Cassandra!

Creative M said...

Simply beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
*Crafting With Creative M*

~Tammy~ said...

Love the kraft and the pop of red on the heart!!!

Sue D said...

Very pretty with the kraft, white and pop of red.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Brandy said...

Simply beautiful!!! :)

jean said...

the flowers laying on their side is cool!!!

Liz O. said...

This card is so pretty! Love the use of Kraft stock and the pop of color! TFS Cassandra!
Have a lovely day!

Gloria said...

Fabulous!! I love red and love this card:) Thank you for sharing.

Michele I said...

this is so cute,
inclan22@msn.com

jamie vanskiver said...

So pretty! This is my fav stamp set out of the release:)

Kim A. said...

Soooo pretty!!

Lucía Ardón said...

Beautiful card!!! <3

john hutchens said...

beautiful card cooladam1 at live dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...