Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Stamp/Die of the Month"

Hello everyone! Guess what???  BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND --  "My Favorite Stamp/Die of the Month"! Today we are featuring one of our FAVORITE dies "Stitched Restroom Peeps".  If you have been waiting to get this set, you can do so now HERE at a sale price. Yep, this set will be on sale for the entire month of October! The sale will end on Oct. 31st at 12:00 am PST.  


Also, for a bit of inspiration, the Design Team is using the following photo (from Pottery Barn) for a bit of inspiration.


For my card today, I decided to use the colors in the photo for inspiration.  Now since I'm from Arizona, I can't really think of these as San Francisco Giant colors...LOL.  So I decided to use the orange, green and brown and think of them as Fall colors.  Sounds much better don't ya think?  Hee!


This is a standard A2 size card.  The solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  And all of the fun patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Friendly Forest collection.  I used the MCT ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More to cut the two mat pieces.


The main attraction of course are the super cute MCT ~ Stitched Restroom Peeps.  Behind them, you can see that I used the MCT ~ Stitched Doily Die (one of my faves!).  


At the bottom of the card, I used the small leaf die in the MCT ~ Piles of Smiles.  And then for my sentiment, I used a combination of stamps and die from the MCT ~ A Thankful Heart.


A perfect fall card for your sweetie. Hope you like it.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget to hop on over to the store to snatch these cuties up while they're on sale.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

6 comments :

Joan Smith said...

OMG your card is so beautiful and definitely to me has a romantic twist to it as my hubs and I take walks and rustle thru the fallen leaves gosh you made a great card.....and Yes so romantic....I am so going to make him a Fall card and use your idea I love it!
You totally rocked this challenge!!!!!

jessica said...

Your card is AWESOME Cassandra! LOVE those peeps and the colors are so pretty! GREAT take on the inspiration photo and again such a GREAT card!

Diana said...

Awesome card! Love the romantic twist!! TFS!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card is beautiful...I like the grateful for you sentiment and the fall leaves. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ gorgeous card! I love the leaves ~ they are simply beautiful! Then as always you had me at plaid! Eek!!! Beautiful creation as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...