Monday, October 13, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Made In Minutes"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Made In Minutes" with My Creative Time.  This is when we make a quick and easy project in 20 minutes or less.


Sympathy cards are always hard and this one was for a furbaby.  This is an A2 size card.  The card base is from Papertrey Ink and the pretty patterned paper is from the Authentique ~ Faith collection.  I used the largest die in the MCT ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More for the background.


The heart is from the MCT ~ 100% Sweetness.  The sentiment and the paws are from the MCT ~ Live, Love, Bark.  The ink is Coffee ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  I added a couple of little flowers from my stash.


And on the inside, this sentiment is also from the MCT ~ Live, Love, Bark.


That's it...super quick and simple.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  Have a great week everyone!  I will see you all again soon with some fun pictures of my next Disneyland adventure!!!  ;)  Has anyone guessed what my Disney Halloween costume is going to be??????

8 comments :

Joan Smith said...

AWWWW Your card is absolutely so precious and definitely will bring lots of love in their time of sorrow.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

jessica said...

This is beautiful Cassandra!

Creative M said...

Absolutely beautiful!!'
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Jean Bullock said...

Awww, this is so sweet. I love the subtle colors of the paper you chose. The paw prints are perfect for this kind of card.

quilt4fun2 said...

Daisy Duck? I don't know but I am sure your costume will be too cute. Fabulous job on your sympathy card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ this is just beautiful and precious! Such soft subtle colors and the perfect touches! I am with Janet ~ Daisy!! She is just the cutest thing ever with the most handsome man ` Donald!!! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...