Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Favorite Stamp/Die of the Month"

Hello everyone!  I'm back today to remind you of the My Creative Time ~ "Favorite Stamp/Die of the Month" that is still going on.  In case you missed it, the set we are featuring this month is the MCT ~ Stitched Restroom Peep Dies.  And it's still on sale here until Oct. 31st at midnight PST.

I made a fun card using these super cute dies.  And for extra inspiration, we used this sketch:


Here is my card:


This is an A2 size card.  The card base, the orange and green paper are all from the Authentique ~ Spirited collection.  The black cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.  I used the MCT ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More for the black and orange pieces.  The ghost is from the MCT ~ Stitched Spooky Ghost Dies.  I cut the spooky couple using the MCT ~ Stitched Restroom Peep Dies.  And for some extra fun, I put a googlie eye on each of the heads.  Hee!  ;)  I cut the chevron strip with the MCT ~ Tag Die Layers.  The spider and web are from the MCT ~ Wicked Fun Dies.  And the sentiment is from the MCT ~ Treats For My Sweet.  I stamped it with Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and heat embossed it with Clear ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder.  I also embossed the spider for a little extra fun. 

That's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

9 comments :

Joan Smith said...

OH WOW I am totally in awe of your card gosh girl what cute and clever ways to use Miss Emma's goodies. I just love your cute, clever and super creative ideas that ghost behind the Potty Peeps is faboolous gosh so many awesome ideas I love it thanks girl for the inspiration and what a fun little scene this would be on a LO too. YOU ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Spooktacular card! Great take on the sketch!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OMG the googly eyes on the Stitched peeps ~ so CUUUTE!! Then of course the details and the design too!

My Creative Time said...

Such an ADORABLE my friend!!! :)
HUGS,
Emma :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Love the googlie eyes and fun ghost. Great job on the sketch. I like the way the web looks against the black. Super cute spooky card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

katieo said...

I am cracking this is so funny. I love the embossing it is so shiny

Crafting Katie said...

This is just awesome, Cassandra! Love the one eyed peeps!!!

jessica said...

LOL!! LOVE it Cassandra! Such a fun card and LOVE the eyeballs on the peeps!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...