Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 3 of Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time ~ 37th Edition Stamp & Die Release.  For today I decided to do something a little different...

For Day 3 of Sneak Peeks, we are showcasing the brand new set:  Winter Cheer.


Ok, so you might be thinking "where's the winter cheer"?  LOL  Well, that's the something different I mentioned. I wanted to show you how to use a themed set in a different way.  :)  This is an A2 size card.  The mats are cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More.  The ribbons and the heart in the center of the card are cut with dies in the brand new MCT ~ Winter Cheer.  Technically they are for something else (you'll have to wait and see!!!) but I decided to use these dies in a unique way to give you a different look.  The sentiment at the bottom is from the brand new MCT ~ Seasonal Greetings (showcased earlier this week).  And the arrow at the top is from the MCT ~ Stitched Capture Frame & Arrow Die.  The solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink and the patterned paper is from the MAMBI ~ Breast Cancer Support stack.  I finished it off with some gems and a bow made of hemp twine

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce the winner on Friday in her video. ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs.  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning.  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner. For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, Tweet about it, or even Instagram it.  #mycreativetime  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and let's start spreading the word!  ;)
************************

Well that's it for me for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks.  I hope you liked my something different today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.

41 comments :

My Creative Time said...

Hey Miss Cassandra, I just LOVE the way you used this set!!! It is just PERFECT my friend! AWESOME job!
HUGS,
Emma :)

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Lovely card! I love the dies on this set!
Debbie
Crafthawk@centurylink.net

GlendaLea said...

The card is just perfect! My twin is a Beast Cancer Survivor, this kind of card would make her day!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Cassandra talk about taking today's release to the next level and thinking out of the box!! Girl you are ever so clever and creative your card is out of bounds outstanding just as sweet and as adorabs as can be!!
YOU so ROCK!!

SRob said...

Cute card. Love that arrow poking out from under
srobelotto@gmail.com

Kristi Poling said...

That is exactly what I thought when I saw the dies. TOO CUTE! Love your style.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

paperkutzs said...

Your card is sooo cute! I so wish I could have these items Saturday instead of next week...ughhhh.
If I managed to be a lucky winner would be cool too!
Jlbates1971@gmail.com

Amy said...

What a sweet card! I like how you showed what else these new dies can be used for and am looking forward to seeing what else you create this week :)
Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Great card Cassandra! Such a fabulous design:)
Sherrie K

Jean Bullock said...

So cute. Love how the arrow points to the heart. Well done. giveawayjeanatgmaildotcom

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful and I always love stretching my supplies. Beautiful!!

D- said...

WOW this is sooo CUTE. When I saw the skate strings in Emma's video my first thought was they would make wonderful awareness ribbons. I LOVE how you used them on your ADORABLE card. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Jeri said...

What a fabulous and unique way to use those dies. Aren't you the clever one!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous Cassandra...I love how you come up with cool ways to use these releases!!!!

Liz O. said...

OMG Cassandra! LOVE this design! Very clever use of the set,
TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz

lindagk23 said...

I love your card! I love how you used this die for a ribbon! Great idea! Thanks so much for sharing!

Marla said...

Great way to change up this set and use it for something different. TFS

Mindy said...

What a great card for a person who is a survivor or is currently fighting breast cancer to let them know you are in their corner fighting along side of them. Beautiful! Mindy1qc@msn.com

Kim's Kreations said...

Wonderful way to use the die. I thought of the Breast Cancer ribbon myself when I saw it. Like the way you used other than holiday or winter. ogdendoll@gmail.com

Sandie Jaros said...

What a cute card and love the color combo! smj1118@hotmail.com

jessica said...

So super CREATIVE!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Awesome job Cassandra!

Brigit said...

This is so cute, love how you used this set!!

Gloria said...

Very pretty card and love how you used the winter cheer to create something so different. Thank You for sharing:) disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

Karenladd said...

Very creative use of these dies for a sweet and simple card

Helen said...

This is so pretty!
hbisesi@comcast.net

Eva Laney said...

What an adorable card... So sweet. Eva evascrapslife at gmail dot com

Lara said...

Cool use of the die! I love how you changed it up!

SHartl said...

I love how you used those mitten strings as bows and hearts!
apedoak at aol dot com

marg0006 said...

Pretty card.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Charity Chamberlain said...

When I saw this set I thought the same thing of it being used as a ribbon, so glad you saw this as well because your card is absolutely wonderful! I love how you followed the ribbons with the heart as well! Such a sweet touch! Love it!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

VICTORIA said...

Love your thinking out of the box great card TFS :)
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

VICTORIA said...

Love your thinking out of the box great card TFS :)
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

ScrappingLatina said...

Awww.. Luv it.. When I saw Emma's video I thought of the pink ribbon... Hehe.. Luv how you used it... Tfs. Jackie (scrappinglatina@aol.com)

Mary Faith said...

I love he twist with the hearts and ribbons!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Very cleaver. It is nice to see something totally different. Thanks for the great idea.

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

quilt4fun2 said...

Such a clever way to use the new dies. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

marylouh said...

Love the little bows and the heart. Great card.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ CLEVER, BRILLIANT and beyond PERFECT idea! I am going to lift this idea for sure! BEAUTIFULLY done and I LOVE how you thought outside the box!! EEK!

Sue D said...

Very creative!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is the most amazing card!! I absolutely love how you created this!! Hugs!!

Nina said...

What a clever and whimsical card.
nslee@comcast.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...