Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "What a Treat Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "What a Treat Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make any kind of treat.  I know many of you will be looking forward to this one.  Not me though...I can't stand coffee...YUK!  lol  ;)


Everyone that I know that loves coffee has been counting the days for the release of Pumpkin Spice coffee.  So I thought I would make this little treat to get you all in the mood.  :)


To make the tag, I used the MCT ~ Tag Dies & MCT ~ Tag Die Layers.  One little hint...I extended the length of the tag so that it would fit this fun little treat.  I also used the MCT ~ XL Label Die & MCT ~ Stitched XL Label Die.  The "Hello Fall" sentiment and the fun little leaves are from the MCT ~ Piles of Smiles.  All of the patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Friendly Forest collection.  And the brown cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.


Well that's it for me.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Happy Fall!!!  well...almost.  ;)

8 comments :

Joan Smith said...

OMG What a cool gifty idea you came up with I love it....cool ideas using Miss Emma's Goodies!!!!
Oh girl You are so right about the Pumpkin Spice Cofree couldn't you see me waving my hand in the air...it's my Fall Fav...need to stock up for 12 mo.
(LOL) YOU SO ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

What a perfect little treat! Love this! Your tag is gorgeous!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

katieo said...

Fun idea. I don't like flavored coffee but my kids do.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is awesome!! I am one of those people that have been waiting for the pumpkin spice coffee lol!! Hugs!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful tag to go with your yucky treat...quick give it away so you don't have to see it :D Too funny. It is easier to give away something you don't care for than something you really like...I always want to keep it. Sweet tag...the colors are so pretty.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OMG you crack me up! I wish I thought coffee was yuck! Well your treat is and tag is DARLING!!! I LVOE everything about it ~ now pass it my way ~ wait no pass it Emma's way! LOL!

jessica said...

Such a sweet treat Cassandra! LOVE your project!!!
AWESOME job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...