Thursday, September 4, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Thrifty Thursday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Thrifty Thursday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make any project using our scraps or re-cycled materials.

I know the calendar says September, but it's still 108 degrees here...I'm sooo ready for FALL!!!


So I decided to make another Halloween tag to get me in the mood for a change of seasons.  :)  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  To cut the tag, I used the MCT ~ Tag Dies and MCT ~ Tag Die Layers.


The cute little ghostie is from the MCT ~ Stitched Spooky Ghost Dies.  I cut the label using the  MCT ~ Curly Label Die and MCT ~ Stitched Curly Label Die.  I made the fun background using the paint splatters from the MCT ~ Family Is Everything.  The ink is Monarch Orange ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  And the sentiment is from the MCT ~ Treats For My Sweet.


I finished it off with some fun polka dot ribbon and hemp twine.  That's it...super simple.  Come on FALL!!!  lol Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

7 comments :

Joan Smith said...

OH YOUR TAG IS SO WICKED AWESOME!!
You really did one awesome stamping job it turned out so cool and the colors of ink you chose just so awesome!!
Great ways you used Miss Emma's Goodies

OH yes we're all ready for cooler weather just unseasonably hot but at least here in MI it's in the high 80's
and this is cool to you. Gosh 108 uggg!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Super fun tag!! I love those splats!! Hugs!!

Denise said...

Adorable!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Do you get a fall? Soon it will be cooling off to a crisp 80 degrees! Your ghost tag is adorable...love the splatters and sentiment!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

Super CUTENESS Cassandra!!!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ I'm back!! This is waaaay tooo CUTE!! I LOVE the new splatters with the ghost and of course that sentiment! So true too! Get ready for stalking to start back up! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...