Monday, September 1, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Scrapping the Little Things"

Hello everyone!  And welcome to another "Scrapping the Little Things" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we create any type of Project Life, Smash Book or any other scrapbook layout.  And this week we are using a sketch for some inspiration. 

Here is the sketch:


And here is my layout using the 6 x 8 Simple Stories ~ SN@P Album:


This is another layout for my Disney Halloween scrapbook from last year.  Hee!  You all know how I love my Disney!!!  All of the papers are from the DCWV ~ Bewitched Stack.


The "spooky" and the ghostie are from the MCT ~ Stitched Spooky Ghost Dies.  The arrow is from the MCT ~ Stitched Capture Frame & Arrow Dies.  The chevron strips are from the MCT ~ Tag Die Layers.  And the "photo bomb" is cut with the MCT ~ Lowercase Fun Dies.


The four squares on this page are cut the MCT ~ 3x4 Stitched Journal Die - I just cut them down smaller to fit my page and the sketch.  And instead of the butterflies in the sketch - I used the super cute ghosties!!!  Isn't that the funniest photo bomb????  


Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day!!

ps....This weekend my sister and I finalized our costumes for this year's Mickey's Halloween Party...wait until you see it...CA-UTE!!!!  Hee  ;)

6 comments :

jessica said...

These pages are so super ADORABLE Cassandra! LOVE those pictures!!!!
AWESOME LO!!!

Glora said...

Oh my goodness.You girls are too cute!!! I love these pictures. What a funny photo bomb! Keep posting these awesome layouts from last year they are getting me so excited for this year! We have the boys costumes ready to go but can't decide if the girls are going to coordinate with the boys or do their own thing ;). Oh the decisions! Anyway, I LOVE this! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Jeri said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE CASSANDRA. SUPER EXCITED TO SEE THIS LAYOUT. MY 2 GRANDDAUGHTERS WILL BE COMING TO FLORIDA IN OCTOBER AND WE HAVE TICKETS FOR MICKEY'S NOT-SO-SCARY HALLOWEEN PARTY @ DISNEYWORLD.I'LL BE THINKING OF YOU AND YOUR ADORBLE LO.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute!!! I love how you added the ghosts and what a great look just layering a few of the letters did!! Hugs!

quilt4fun2 said...

You will have so much fun at the Halloween Party! I wonder what your costumes will be??? Sweet job on your take on the sketch...love the ghosts. So fun!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Gloria said...

oh.... how I love this! Awesome job! I went once to Disney for Halloween and it was fabulous:) Thank You for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...