Thursday, September 25, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 4 Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone!  What a great week don't ya think?  Well it's time for Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time ~ 36th Edition Stamp & Die Release.  And don't forget that tomorrow is the big reveal and the super fun Blog Hop...can't wait!!!

For Day 4 of Sneak Peeks, we are showcasing a new set called: All You Need Is Coffee.  Even though most of you know that I can't stand coffee, I still think this set is a must have - because it's perfect for give giving!!! Woot!  Woot!


I know it's only just now fall, but I thought I would jump ahead to winter (hopefully it will bring cooler temps to Phoenix)!!!!  This is an A2 size card.  And all of the papers are from Papertrey Ink, except for the vellum which is from my scraps.  I used the brand new MCT ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More to cut the white piece, which I then embossed with the D'vine Swirls ~ CB Embossing Folder.  


I cut this piece with the MCT ~ XL Label Die.  And then everything on that piece is from the brand new MCT ~ All You Need Is Coffee.  Don't you just love the coffee cups?  The hearts and stripes are both stamps in this set....CUTE!!  Then for the gift card, I used the MCT ~ Stitched Gift Card Pocket Die.  I cut it out of vellum so that you could still kinda see the gift card since it's so cute!  In the bottom right corner, I used the smallest heart in the MCT ~ Stitched Heart Layering Dies.


*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce the winner on Friday in her video. 

ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs.  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning.  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner. For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, Tweet about it, or even Instagram it.  #mycreativetime  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and let's start spreading the word!  ;)
*************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 4 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope you have enjoyed all of my sneaks this week.  I will see you all again tomorrow at 8am for the Big Reveal and the super fun Blog Hop!  Have a great day everyone!

35 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi Cassandra i love your card! I don,t like coffee either but all my friends do . so i have to buy this one . valerie varguelles50@att.net

GlendaLea said...

Love your card! Love coffee! Must have!!!!
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

OMG girl your card is so stinkin' cute!
You really did out do yourself with today's goodies and so laugh about you hatein' coffee your sense of humor rocks!! I love what you did and how you did it and whomever gets it is really getting something extra special because you hate coffee!! YOU ROCK!!
Love the way you used Miss Emma's goodies....just an Awesome job!!!

Kristi Poling said...

I love this little card. So cute. I love the gift giving aspect of it.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Amy said...

I really love your card Cassandra!! That embossed background goes perfectly with Emma's new dies and I love how you incorporated her older dies in with your new project!
Amy

Kristie Goulet said...

Such a cute card, LOVE!!!

Charity Chamberlain said...

Super duper cute!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Sue D said...

Very cute gift giving idea--I am not a coffee drinker either.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Sandie Jaros said...

What a fabulous card! Love those coffee cups! Sandie

Darla said...

For not being a coffee lover, you sure rocked a coffee themed card! :) Love it!

lindagk23 said...

Love your card Cassandra! love this coffee set! lindagk23ataoldotcom

jessica said...

This is super CUTE Cassandra! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Alright this is seriously ADORABLE!!! I LVOE how you fit everything on the XL Label die and then did the gift card on the front! EEK! BEAUTIFULLY done!

keysha said...

OOOH!! I am loving todays set a whole 'latte'! LOL! Another must have! Everyones projects are amazing!

keyshasain@yahoo.com

D- said...

I LOVE your SWEET card. LOVE your cute cups. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Northern Girl Crafts said...

Super cute card and I love that it's a gift as well. This set is definitely a must have. TFS!

Kat
kat.raymond@gmail.com

Marlene Aulenbacher said...

I love this. I collect snowmen so this card jumped right out and you really do have flair when it comes to designing. Thanks for sharing.

Denise said...

ABSOUTELY gorgeous!!!! So pretty. LOVE it all...beautiful touch with the embossing. Love your colors.

dendearmas@aol.com

Alvina said...

I love ur card, thanks for sharing all your great ideas.

Pam said...

Your card is absolutely adorable !

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous, that gift card is so perfect for your card!!!

Jill Rugg said...

What a great card-loved the vellum idea!

jrugg@sctc.net

Marla said...

What an amazing project and such an adorable set. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

katieo said...

When I first saw your beautiful card, i couldn't figure out how the gift card was attatched The vellum is a brilliant idea.

CA Scrapper said...

What a beautiful card! Love this new release!

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Jeri said...

What an adorable gift card holder. That is a really cute gift card, too. The background piece looks great with the embossing.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Lucy said...

This is a lovely holiday gift card holder!
I love the vellum pocket!
I may have to copy this idea :-)

Cindy said...

SUPER job with your AWESOME sneak my friend, Have a GREAT day!!! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Divine Swirls is the embossing folder I use the most...love it! I like the vellum for the card pocket...that card is adorable...The sweet cups on the XL Label is so pretty! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love the envelope in the vellum! Hugs!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Sweet card. Love the snowman. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Maureen Reiss said...

This is adorable!!! Love how the gift card is held on!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

Nina said...

Wonderful gift card card. Love how you used vellum for the gift card holder.
nslee@comcast.net

Unknown said...

Too cute!

spolack@cox.net

SRob said...

Another adorable gift card holder. I love it!
srobelotto@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...