Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 3 Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone!  Are you ready for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time ~ 36th Edition Stamp & Die Release??  Well, since the calendar officially says fall - let's bring it on!!!

For Day 3 of Sneak Peeks, we are all showcasing a brand new set called: A Thankful Heart.


How about a fun shaker card?  This is an A2 size card.  The card base and layer are from Papertrey Ink.  The papers for the pumpkin are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Friendly Forest.  And all of the leaves are from the DCWV ~ Autumn Melody Stack.


I made this fun pumpkin using the egg die in the MCT ~ Hello Spring.  The little stem is made with the tag die in the MCT ~ Chocolate Greetings.  The "grateful" and all of the pretty leaves are dies in the brand new MCT ~ A Thankful Heart.


I used the layer die in the MCT ~ Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More to cut the opening.  The sentiment is from the MCT ~ A Thankful Heart.  And inside are a bunch of fall colored sequins.  I don't know about you, but I'm just loving the embossed veins in all of the leaf dies!!!


*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce the winner on Friday in her video. 

ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs.  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning.  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner. For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, Tweet about it, or even Instagram it.  #mycreativetime  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and let's start spreading the word!  ;)
*************************

Well that's it for me for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks.  Just one more day until the big reveal and the super fun Blog Hop.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created. I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!

37 comments :

GlendaLea said...

Love your shaker card! This is simply adorable!
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love that card! Nice job
Sarah

Joan Smith said...

OMG Girl you sure created one outstanding gorgeous shaker card!!
WOWIE wow you've taken Miss Emma's goodies to the next level WOW!!
I too so love the leaves and how the veins show Miss Emma truly did one genius job in creating these. I just know that your card is amazing you certainly outdid yourself and the person who receives it is in for the treat of their life and girl just know this card will sit out and adorn their livingroom for years to come I love it!!! YOU so ROCK!!

jessica said...

Such a GORGEOUS shaker card Cassandra! LOVE the colors...those leaves are AWESOME and I just LOVE that pumpkin!
Super job showcasing today's stamps and dies! I LOVE it!

~Tammy~ said...

You are so stinkin' creative. I love how you created the pumpkin with the egg die. A beautiful shaker card!! Super awesome inspiration today! Love love love this day of sneaks too!

Charity Chamberlain said...

LOVE IT! I don't know where to start, I love so much about your shaker card! The coolest thing is your idea to use the egg to make the pumpkin! Awesome!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Sandie Jaros said...

Beautiful shaker card ! Love how you used the egg die to make the pumpkin so glad I have that set! Loving those leaf dies a the color palette you used! Sandie

Darla said...

Love every gorgeous detail of this shaker card! Great use of the egg die, so creative!

SRob said...

"Grateful" for your inspiration! Beautiful

Denise said...

Awesome card!!!

dendearmas@aol.com

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous shaker!!!!

Mindy said...

Cute, Cute, Cute is all I can say! I would love instructions on how to make this shaker card. Mindy1qc@msn.com

Sue D said...

Love your Thanksgiving shaker card!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

D- said...

Oh I LOVE your shaker card. What an adorable pumpkin and sweet leaves. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

katieo said...

Your shaker card turned out so festive. i love the shapes of the leaves and the vein detail
katieoscreations@gmail.com

Lynndee Georganas said...

I love this card! Beautiful! The shaker is fantastic!

Jeri said...

Gorgeous, Cassandra!!! Love the pretty sequins colors in the shaker and your pumpkin is so cute. I recently made a pumpkin using those same dies. I really like how you added a little dimension to yours by using the dotted paper for the two back layers.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Marla said...

A super cute card and I love the way you created the shaker. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

marylouh said...

The colors are beautiful. Really gives you the feeling of fall.
great card.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

lindagk23 said...

Love your shaker card! It is so beautiful!! And love how you used the egg to make a pumpkin, I'm going to have to try that! Thanks so much for sharing and have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Tina H said...

Love this shaker card! So fabulous!
arielmeow@sbcglobal.net

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful fall card, I love it. The colors are so pretty. These dies are great!

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh I ADORE your card! I LOVE how you did the design too! The pumpkin is ADORBS and oh my surrounded by leaves! Screams Fall to me! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

MzTea said...

That pumpkin is absolutely adorable! I always love your use of color. Great job!

mztaneia@gmail.com

Beckie Williams said...

I am in love with your shaker card. You did a fabulous job. Thank you for sharing.

beckie123 at yahoo dot com

Creative M said...

WOW!! Stunning & Gorgeous!Love this shaker card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
*Crafting With Creative M*

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the shaker and how you made that pumpkin!! Hugs!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love how you designed the card with the shaker location. Fabulous!!

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Tina said...

So pretty and cheerful.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Vivi62 said...

Love the shaker card. Really cute.

VICTORIA said...

Wow I love the coloring of your card it's fantastic Cassandra :) TFS and I love the new dies
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Jill Rugg said...

Cassandra you have outdone yourself-the shaker card is gorgeous!

jrugg@sctc.net

Nina said...

I'm so inspired by your shaker card- my friends and family will be in awe when they receive my Thanksgiving shaker cards.
nslee@comcast.net

CathyinMN said...

Your shaker card is so fun! Great use of the egg die to make the pumpkin. The leaf dies are wonderful.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

cvjac2009 said...

Great card and the dies loos awesome!!
the best holidays are around the corner

quilt4fun2 said...

The eggs do make a great pumpkin. I love these leaves and the veins look awesome. Great job on your shaker too...the stitching is so pretty.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

GORGEOUS job with this FANTASTIC sneak my friend!!! LOVE IT :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...