Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lorie!"

Hello everyone!  And welcome back for my second post of the day.  In case you haven't heard, Peachy Keen Stamps is celebrating the birthday of the super wonderful Miss Lorie ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a super sweet and wonderful lady!  :)  There is a little birthday hop for Lorie, so if you want to see all the cards we made for this special lady - the hop starts with Tonya.


Instead of doing something more traditional, I thought I would do something a little funny...Love you Lorie!!! This is a standard A2 size card.  The fun polka dot paper for the card base is from the DCWV ~ Bella Armoire Stack.  The white and the red cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  


This super cute skeleton is from the brand new PKS ~ Poseable Skeleton.  The "hope you don't mind a bit of drool?" sentiment is from the brand new PKS ~ Cranky Franky.  And all of the other words are from the brand new PKS ~ Halloween Sentiments & Labels.  I cut the "50" with the MCT ~ Stitched 4x6 Journal Die.  The "?" is from the PKS ~ Retro-bet Round.  The inks are Jet Back ~ Ranger Archival Ink and Royal Red ~ Hero Arts Shadow Inks.  I finished it off by tying a bow with some hemp twine and adding a pretty red heart jewel to the center.

Well that's it for me today.  Your next stop in this birthday hop is Gaby.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the SWEETEST PEACHY EVER!!!  And if you haven't already, please head on over to The Peachy Place to leave Lorie some birthday love.  Have a great day everyone!

11 comments :

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such a cute card for her 50th B'Day!!! You are so clever!

Crafting Katie said...

That is hysterical!!!

Fleurette Bloom said...

So funny and fun!! :)

Lorie said...

Thank you so much, Cassandra! Your card, kind words and for being a very special friend! I was thrilled to find this amazing and very creative card in my mailbox when I got home. It made me LOL about turning 50! Love you sweet friend!!

Beckie Williams said...

I love it!! I love that you didn't go the traditional way, I just love it.

Nancy Carroll said...

This is just toooo adorable!

ScrappyTeacher said...

Very funny! Nice card

Blue Moon Creation said...

Funny card Cassandra! After seeing this, I had to order this Skeleton set! Thanks for inspiring me to just get it! :0) -Thia

Sue D said...

This is too funny!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Great card! Love it!

Maureen Reiss said...

Your card is awesome!! ROFL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...