Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Tag It Tuesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Tag It Tuesday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make a project featuring a tag.  And today we are using a photo for inspiration.  

Here is the photo:


And here is my card using the colors from the inspiration photo:


This is a 3.5 x 5.5 card.  I cut the tag using the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  The patterned paper for the tag and one of the flowers is from the Simple Stories ~ Vintage Bliss collection.  All of the other solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  To make the window, I used the MCT ~ Just Simply Live.  The pretty flowers are from the MCT ~ Stitched Pretty Flowers & Leaves Dies.  The "thanks" is from the MCT ~ Happy Thoughts.  And the "a Bunch" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Many Greetings.  

That's it...super simple today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.

9 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Your tag is just so precious and sweet gosh girl I love your clever idea to create your window scene I just love it. You sure are one talented gal I so can see making this to put on a LO thanks for your awesome ideas and inspiration.
YOU so ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!

Crafting Katie said...

This is just beautiful, Cassandra!

Miranda said...

GORGEOUS!!!! I love the colors!!!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Beautiful tag!! Beautiful scene too!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Gorgeous tag Cassandra!

quilt4fun2 said...

A pretty framed BUNCH of flowers...so pretty with the Thanks sentiment...cool how you did that thanks. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Maureen Reiss said...

Awesome tag!! Super sweet!!

jessica said...

This is such a gorgeous tag Cassandra!!
AWESOME job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...