Monday, August 4, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Scrapping the Little Things"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Scrapping the Little Things" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we create Project Life, Smashbook or any other type of scrapbook layout. And today we are all using a sketch for inspiration.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my layout:


It's another addition to my Disney Halloween album.  I'm using the 6x8 Simple Stories ~ SN@P Album and pocket pages.


This is a 4x6 photo.  The sparkly black background, the polka dot piece and the orange cardstock are all from the DCWV ~ Bewitched Stack.  The yellow cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.  I used the MCT ~ Tag Dies to cut the tag, extending it a bit to make it longer.  Then I used the MCT ~ Stitched Decorative Banners for the yellow piece.   And the sentiment is from the MCT ~ Spooky Starry Night.


To cut each photo, as well as the piece in the lower right corner, I used the MCT ~ Stitched 3x4 Journal Die.


Once again, I used the MCT ~ Stitched Decorative Banners for this yellow piece.  And the sentiment is from the MCT ~ Puffy Hearts Just For You.


I used one of my all time favs - the MCT ~ Stitched Scallop Heart Die here.  The sentiment is from the MCT ~ Puffy Hearts Just For You.  And the cute little spider is from the MCT ~ Treats For My Sweet.  The two little hearts are pieces from the MCT ~ Stitched Message Bubble Dies.


Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

8 comments :

Joan Smith said...

What super cute LO's OMG talk about awesome pics....and love your paper choices DCWV is so awesome....love too how you used Miss Emma's goodies you really are a talented scrapper!!

snappy scrappy said...

Just Darling...I love your Disney LO's!

Jill Rugg said...

I love seeing your layouts-your heart with the spider is such a cute idea!

Crafting Katie said...

Too cute, Cassandra!!!

candio said...

Super cute pages & pictures ~ love it!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a fun layout!! I love seeing your Disney pics!! Hugs!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Adorable photos for a great layout. I love the bright colors and the heart card. Beautiful!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ EEK this is ADORABLE!! I m not just talking the details and the pages but the pictures and oh my you and your sister!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...