Thursday, August 7, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Designer Challenge : Color Palette"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Designer Challenge" with My Creative Time.  And this time it's a Color Palette Challenge.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Make a project of your choice using any or all of the colors in the following photo.

Here is the Color Palette photo:


And here is  my card:


I only used two colors for my card and they are a tad off, but that's ok...as Emma says..."There are no mistakes in paper crafting!"  To be honest, I didn't realize the aqua blue color was so off until I just put these two photos next to each other...lol.  Oh well!

This is a standard A2 size card.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  The "Happy birthday!" is from the MCT ~ Happy Thoughts.  And the fun heart is the medium size heart from the MCT ~ Stitched Heart Layering Dies.  The inks are Hero Arts Shadow Ink ~ Royal Red & Tide Pool.

That's it for me today..super simple.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I can't wait to see what you all make!  Make sure you enter the challenge!!! Have a great day everyone.  I will see you all again soon.

5 comments :

Georgiana said...

Looking good! I like the color combination...good to know there are no mistakes in crafting. :)

Joan Smith said...

Super cute birthday card I love it and what a fun way to use Miss Emma's goodies....You are so right there are no mistakes in crafting!!
YOU ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, colours are fab!

jessica said...

Such a beautiful card Cassandra!! I love the colors!!!
AWESOME card!

quilt4fun2 said...

The colors may be off but very beautiful the way you did it...trying to picture the other colors and it would not be as pretty! Great design idea. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...