Thursday, August 28, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 4 Sneak Peeks : Stamp & Die Release

Hello everyone! Boy has this week gone by fast!!  It's Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time ~ 35th Edition Stamp & Die Release.


For Day 4 of Sneak Peeks, we are all showcasing an awesome new set: Tag Die Layers.  Can I get a Woot Woot for Tag Die Layers?!?!?  WOOT! WOOT!  ;)


I cut this tag using the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  The tag layer and the "LOVE" are from the brand new MCT ~ Tag Die Layers.  I made my flower using the MCT ~ Build A Pretty Flower.  The butterfly is from the MCT ~ Pretty Butterflies and Dragonfly Dies.  And in the bottom right corner, the "you" is from the MCT ~ I'm Here For You Rain or Shine.


With Halloween just around the corner, I thought I would get a head start with a fun Halloween Tag.  I cut this tag using the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  The tag layer and the chevron strip at the bottom are from the brand new MCT ~ Tag Die Layers.  The "Boo" is from the MCT ~ Treats For My Sweet.  And the "Happy Halloween" is from the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Holidays.  


Make sure you all leave Emma some love and thank her for the Tag Die Layers!!!!  Thanks Emma!

****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!! *****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the set we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!  VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime.  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!  ;)

Well that's it for me for Day 4 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has made.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again at 8am tomorrow morning Friday - August 29th for the super fun BLOG HOP!!!

37 comments :

Simone said...

Love it!

pruttybird said...

So exited to get these tag layers :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

GlendaLea said...

Cassandr, Your tags are just so cute!!! Excited for tomorrow!!!
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

jessica said...

These are both gorgeous tags Cassandra!

Amy said...

Love both of your tags!! That boo was is too funny! Excited for this layer die!
Amy

cm said...

Stunning tags! Such a wonderful showcase of the new release!
~c

Jeri said...

Love, love, love your tags, Cassandra. These tag layer dies are really great. Your BOO tag is so cute with those big googly eyes in the center of the Os.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

lindagk23 said...

Awesome tags Cassandra!!And that "Boo" one is just so cute! Love this new die set! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Sue D said...

FAbulous tags and great color combo!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Both are fab...LOVE the Halloween one!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Seriously FANTASTIC! Your tags are so beautiful and so fun! The flower tag with love is just stunning and the boo one is amazing! LOVE the eyes..super, super cute!
Sherrie K

Glora said...

I'm SO excited about these new layers! How awesome!!!! I love both of your tags. Awesome awesome job! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful job on your tags. Another great release.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Kristi Poling said...

In love with your LOVE tag. It is just perfect.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

creativebee65 said...

Love your tags and these new dies! These tag die layers is a must have addiditon to my MCT collection!
treasaknight@gmail.com

sue k said...

Love your tags the, "Love" tag is beautiful and I love the way you did your flower. The, "Boo" tag is too CUTE!!! LOVE the googley eyes.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/
suek86401@gmail.com

Gaylynn said...

So elegant in these colors. Love this new tag addition. Sure will be using it. :)
gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

quilt4fun2 said...

I love your beautiful tags and do plan to thank Emma for the Tag Die Layers and goodies! Wonderful job on your tags!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Brenda said...

WOOT!! WOOT!! can't wait to get my hands on these! I love your tags! great job! thanks for sharing!

brwneyes46@gmail.com

Charity Chamberlain said...

Wonderful tags! I can't believe I don't have these tag dies yet. I think I am going to have to scoop them up now that they also have the matching set.
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

marylouh said...

These are darling. Love the big googly eyes on Boo. I'll be using that idea.
thanks for sharing.

marylouh said...

Naturally I forgot to leave my address
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Darla said...

Very CUTE tags!! I love your LOVE tag! dar dot sieb at gmail dot com

Joan Smith said...

What awesome tags....Love the flower one it's so pretty super ideas for sure and your Halloween one is spooktacular I love them both!!
Super great outstanding creative jobs you totally rocked this Sneaky Peek #4 and love how you showed they rock with the oldie but goodies!!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Pretty tags. Love that Halloween tag with the cute googly eyes.

jeria22@yahoo.com

Gloria said...

Woot! Woot! Super cute tags Cassandra:) Thank You for sharing. disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

Sandie Jaros said...

Fabulous tags! That boo is one of my favorite stamp! Loving these layer dies! Sandie

Pam said...

I'm really lovin this release and have truly enjoyed looking at all the projects during the sneak peeks! Thanks

janner said...

Love the BOO!!! I'm so excited for tomorrow.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Amante del Papel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amante del Papel said...

fantastic and amazing projects, one is funny and other so lovely!
amantedelpapel@gmail.com

marg0006 said...

Cute tags and love the googly eyes on the BOO.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Debbie said...

the BOO tag is adorable love this idea
upnurse at aol dot com

Liz O. said...

Fabulous projects Cassandra! Love them both! TFS!
Have a wonderful day!
unikebyyes {at} yahoo {dot} com

Lucy said...

Such adorable tags!

luwe oh7 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Suzanne said...

Your tags are so adorable Cassandra! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Very cool tags!! I love them both! Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...