Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 3 Sneak Peeks : Stamp & Die Release

Hello everyone!  And welcome back for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time ~ 35th Edition Stamp & Die Release.  


For Day 3 of Sneak Peeks we are showcasing two new sets: Picture Perfect and Camera Bottom Layer Die.


You all know how I love my Disney!!!  This is a standard A2 size card.  All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  The fun patterned paper is from the Simple Stories ~ Say Cheese collection.  Every single thing on this card is from the brand new MCT ~ Picture Perfect.  Don't you just love that fun camera?!?!  The awesome photo of my favorite mouse is one I took last year.  Hee...gotta love him!  Around the photo is some of the Trendy Twine ~ Celebration twine.  And then the mouse head bling is from Queen & Co.


Next up is this fun magnet I made for a board in my craft room.  Both sentiments and the little heart are from the brand new MCT ~ Picture Perfect.  The arrow is from the MCT ~ Stitched "Capture" Frame & Arrow Dies.  And then the fun little camera is the MCT ~ Stitched Camera Die.  If you look closely, you can see that we now have a layer!!!  Wahooo!!  The MCT ~ Camera Bottom Layer Die.  Yay!  I also used the MCT ~ Stitched Decorative Banners for the banner in the lower left corner.  This is one of my most favorite photos of my sister and me ever!  I won't even tell you what we had to do to get!!!!  LOL  ;)  But let's just say we are crouching down on a cliff to hide from the police and our camera is on a little tripod on the dirt.  And yes, that is the real Hollywood sign!!!!  Great memory!!!  Thanks sister!!!  :)


Hope you like both my card and my magnet for today!!

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!!*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the set we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!  VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime.  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!  ;)

Well that's it for me for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!


ps...used the "Pre-Sneak Peek" for next month yet again...sure hope you have guessed it!!!  ;)

34 comments :

My Creative Time said...

Okay, I am DYING OVER your disney one!!! SOO FLIPPIN ADORBS my friend! BOTH of these are FABULOUS!
HUGS!

GlendaLea said...

Totally love this! Disney layout is so flipping cute! Love it all!
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Jennifer said...

Hi Cassandra,

I love your cute Disney card!!! :) And that is a GREAT picture of you & your sis! You guys are so pretty!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com


lisa808 said...

Super, super cute! I {heart} Mickey.

Amy said...

Both of your projects are just FABU!!! Love how you created both!!
Thanks for sharing!
Amy

Jeri said...

I totally have to make a little Mickey frame just like this for my two granddaughters. We are 2 months away from their big Disney World trip. Hubby and I live close by and have Florida resident season passes. I can't wait to be there with Payton and Paige. They would love to have a little momento with their favorite characters. Just too cute!!!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Brenda said...

I don't like your card and magnet, I LOVE your card and magnet! This card is so cute with Mickey on there, gotta love the insta-camera and the sentiment. The magnet is awesome, I am loving that picture of you and your sister too but I have to tell you that I really thought as first you were hugging a star. lol You sister look like an actress on tv. Very fun and cool memories right here on this magnet. Hugs, Brenda
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Denise said...

OMG!!! I just love Mickey. Everything is PICTURE PERFECT!
Love it!

dendearmas@aol.com

D- said...

I LOVE these. What a fun way to showcase your pictures. Thanks for sharing your talents and your time.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

katieo said...

Cute pic of you and your sis, i love that you made it a magnet.
katieoscreations at gmail dot com

lindagk23 said...

Cassandra your card and magnetic are just awesome! These are really cute stamps and dies! You did a fabulous job! Thanks for sharing with us! lindagk23ataoldotcom

snappy scrappy said...

Both are fab...and I think whatever you did to get that great pic was worth it...priceless!!!

paperkutzs said...

If ever wanted to know what torture felt like see the sneaks waiting to e able to order, and for USPS DEPOSITS IN YOUR BOX.
Jlbates1971@gmail.com

Terry B said...

Wow! what a great card! Love the picture of you and your sister, what great memories for the both of you!

snowdraak said...

Cute projects! I love how you used a heart in the center of the one camera. I have been looking for some camera dies for a while now. It would be great to win these.
Thanks for the chance!

sue k said...

Beautiful projects, sweet pictures and perfect accents. This new release is so versatile.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

snowdraak said...

Forgot to leave my contact above!
fourkidstwocats at msn dot com

Cae said...

I'm lucky to be your sister and blessed to be your buddy! I love you! -cc

Gloria said...

OMG..... I'm totally in love with the Mickey card and what a beautiful magnet! Thank You for sharing. Disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

CA Scrapper said...

Love these!! You did an amazing job.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Sue D said...

Fun Mickey card and cute magnet!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

So the police don't want people to get their pictures with the Hollywood sign??? The picture and memory is great and fun idea to make it a magnet to enjoy and see often! Your Disney card is too cute. Now we have 2 camera's to use :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Amante del Papel said...

fantastic use of this set, love it!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! Love the magnet with the picture and stitching!!
jeria22@yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

OMG what cute cute ideas you came up with I love your snapshot magnet what a clever and creative idea it totally rocks and your Disney picture A2 size card is so stinkin' ca-ute Girl you sure did one super duper creative job with this Sneaky Peek so can't wait til I get it!!

VICTORIA said...

Awesome Cassandra I love both projects and am enjoying this edition TFS :)
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Lucy said...

Fun, fun, fun! Amazing card and magnet!

luwe oh7 (at) yahoo (dot) com

jessica said...

These are both AWESOME Cassandra!!! WOW such GREAT projects with today's sneak products!
LOVE them!

Charity Chamberlain said...

Wonderful! Great display/use of the Sneaky Peeks!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

marylouh said...

Love the Disney. The arrow coming up from the back of the picture on the second project is a fun touch.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Helen said...

Very fun projects!!
hbisesi@comcat.net

Ruthie Lopez said...

Love it!!! your pictures are beautiful!!
ruthie.scraper at gmail.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are both so super cute!! Sounds like a very fun and interesting story for you and your sister :) Hugs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...