Monday, August 25, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 1 Sneak Peeks : Stamp & Die Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 1 of Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time ~ 35th Edition Stamp & Die Release!!!  Wahooooo!!!  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when Emma and the Design Team show you fun Sneak Peeks all week long.  And then on Friday, when the new release goes on sale, we have a super fun Blog Hop.  So let's get started...are you ready?!?!


For Day 1 of Sneak Peeks, we are all showcasing a fun new set called: Fun Vertical Greetings.  You are just gonna love this set, because it co-ordinates with the greatest thing ever invented...the MCT ~ Embossed Gift Card Holder Die!!!!!  Wahooooo!!!!


I wanted to start by showing you the traditional way to use this new set.  All of the cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.  I used the MCT ~ Embossed Gift Card Holder Die to cut the gift card holder and then I attached that to the card base (just for something a little different).  Then I used the MCT ~ Flower Petal Dies to make my flower.  The stem comes from the MCT ~ Build A Pretty Flower.  The little "Happy Birthday!" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Holidays.  And then the "JUST 4 U" sentiment is from the brand new MCT ~ Fun Vertical Greetings.


Next, I thought I would show you a different way to use this fun new set.  Once again all of the cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.  I used the MCT ~ Flower Petal Dies for my flower.  And then I used the MCT ~ Stitched Decorative Banners for my vertical banner.  And the "THANK YOU" sentiment is from the brand new MCT ~ Fun Vertical Greetings.  I popped it up for some dimension.  Then I finished it off with some hemp twine and a pretty little heart gem for the the flower center.  


A perfect set I think.  Hope you like them!  :)

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!!*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the set we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!  VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime.  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!  ;)

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 1 of Sneak Peeks.  I hope you enjoyed both of my projects today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!


ps...there is a "Pre-Sneak Peek" for next month in my project today...can you see it????

40 comments :

My Creative Time said...

These are just AWESOME Miss Cassandra!!!! GREAT job my friend!
HUGS!!

D- said...

Cassandra these are WONDERFUL. Love how you added the card holder to the card front. Great idea. I really need to get that die! Adding the sentiment to the banner is terrific. Thanks so much for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

GlendaLea said...

Very adorable!!!!!
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

jessica said...

These are AWESOME Cassandra! LOVE the black white and yellow combo!!!

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL sneak peeks Cassandra, LOVE THEM!!!! :)

Jeri said...

Stunning projects, Cassandra! I love how you made the flower and then added the stem from the Build A Pretty Flower with it. I love when a design is just breathtaking, but oh so clean and simple!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Amy said...

Very pretty designs! The yellow flower with the black is such a statement! So excited for this new release!
Amy

Gaylynn said...

Beautiful cards with the vertical sentiments. Great colors that pop too.
gsunshine @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Your coordinating set is just gorgeous! I have got to have these sentiments for too many reasons now, lol. :)

Denise said...

Simple but elegant. Love those color together.

dendearmas@aol.com

Glora said...

Awesome job Cassandra! I absolutely ADORE both of these! The black and yellow is so pretty and I just love these new stamps! Awesome job!!! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Jess said...

Cassandra your projects are beautiful! Love the colors and the flowers!
Hugs,
Jess
craftingwithjess@gmail.com

paperkutzs said...

I loveee the way you made yor flowers they are awesome
Jlbates1971@gmail.com

marylouh said...

Like the minimal colors used in the cards. Very striking.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

katieo said...

Great projects using the vertical sentiments. Can't wait to buy these. I love the color combo you used
katieoscreations@gmail dot com

candio said...

Awesome sneaky peeks!! Great job ~ love them both!

Diana said...

Love both of your projects. I love the colors! Love the vertical sentiments.

bdcampers@msn.com

CA Scrapper said...

So beautiful!!! I love the yellow and black. This is a great set of stamps, can't wait to get them.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

marg0006 said...

Wow, am loving these lovely flowers. Like that they have the stitching marks. Soooo cute!

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty set!! I love that color combo, one of my fave's! Hugs!!

Joan Smith said...

Your card is ever so precious gosh I love it and your gift card holder is so super sweet....Your really did one fantab creative job and love the soft yellow...your flowers turned so so pretty.....LOVE!!!!!!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job showing off the vertical stamps...I am going to like this a lot!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

cm said...

Absolutely awesome showcase of the new release paired with your creativity! Looks like another 'must have'!
~c cmayne@shaw.ca

Kim's Kreations said...

Love this color combo. The yellow flowers, really POP! Like the vertical greetings. ogdendoll@gmail.com

Ruthie Lopez said...

Love C&S!! Your cards are beautiful and are very elegant!!
ruthie.scraper at gmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!!

Lucy said...

These are very pretty!
Luwe 07 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Kimberly said...

Super cute! Love your creations! Thanks for sharing! Kim_Kreations@hotmail.com

Jill Rugg said...

Great cards-there is something so beautiful about the yellow flower with the simple white background!

jrugg@sctc.net

Debbie Bonczek said...

Love the black, white and yellow color combination. Especially love that you put the gift card holder on the black background it's a really unique look that shows a way to stretch that die. TFS!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great cards!! Love how you used the gift card holder!

Charity Chamberlain said...

These are fabulous! Very simple but yet elegant and beautiful!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Cynthia Clark said...

Beautiful projects!
ajjupiter58@gmail.com

Gloria said...

I love the simplicity of both your projects. Beautiful! Thank You for sharing. disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

Sue D said...

Lovely projects!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

sue k said...

WOW!!!! Stunning, I LOVE these. The black white and yellow is so classic and beautiful.

suek86401@gmail.com

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

the black and yellow are so classy
upnurse at aol dto com

Liz O. said...

Love the color combo and fab design Cassandra!!!
TFS!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz
unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

Brenda said...

Both of your cards are just awesome Cassandra. I love the CAS card, so pretty and I love all the luscious white space. Your gift card is awesome, such a great way to give a gift card. These vertical sentiments are so great and will come in handy on so many cards and such. Hugs, Brenda

Kristi Poling said...

Love the simple flower card. I really need to get the build a flower, I loved it then, but I always let the sale days get away from me. THere is so much coming out I don't have time to recover my thoughts. lol THanks for always inspiring me, you are one of my faves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...