Wednesday, August 13, 2014

MCT ~ "What A Treat Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  And welcome to a brand new segment called "What A Treat Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  On this day, we will all be making treat bags, boxes or containers.  Fun!  Fun!  Fun!


Ok, what treat would be complete without chocolate?!?  Hee!  All of the fun patterned papers for this treat are from the DCWV ~ Birthday Wishes Stack.  I made this fun little treat using the MCT ~ Treat Slider Box.  And in order to do something just a tad different, I used the MCT ~ Square Stitched Goody Dies to cut out a little window opening.  


In the center of the window, I added a fun little present that I cut using the MCT ~ All Around Holidays.  I cut the tag with the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Greetings.  And the sentiment is from the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Holidays.  Then I just finished it off with a bit of Tull-eeeee....as Emma would say!   ;)


That's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time in order to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again in just a bit....I have a second post for today that is on the way!!!

7 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Your treat slider box turned out so cute and love how you did the treats inside just such fun colors and papers......too pretty to open!!
love your tulle and tag super creative gifty!!

Christine Owens said...

Love this treat box...and the paper pack...I have it too and love all the bright colors. --C

Crafting Katie said...

What a fun, colorful treat box! So you!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute and colourful!

jessica said...

AWESOME slider box treat Cassandra! Love the paper and GREAT colors!

Marlene Aulenbacher said...

I love your treat holder slider box. So cute.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ ADORBS! Alright to use that die for a window for the treat box ~ BRILLIANT!!! Love the fun colors too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...