Monday, August 11, 2014

IT'S A GIRL !!! ~ Diaper Cake

Hello everyone and Happy Monday!  I have something super fun to share with you today.  It's a Diaper Cake!! Hee!  These are so much fun to make!!  I made another Diaper Cake a couple of years ago that was more traditional.  This one however is a bit more fun!!!


I hot glued some pretty pink flowers around the base.  Around the bottom layer of diapers, I added some fun baby lotion.  On top of that layer of diapers I put the fun little baby socks.  There are a total of 4 baby onesies - 3 that you can see in this picture and then one on the back side.  At the very top are a cutie patootie pair of hot pink Dr. Martens boots (the mommy's FAVE)!!!  Aren't they the perfect cake topper?!?  Love it!!

Well that's it for me today.  Hope you liked it!  Have a great day everyone.  See you all again soon.

5 comments :

jessica said...

WOW!!! I LOVE it Cassandra! Such a GREAT baby gift idea!!!!
Bet this was the hit of the party!
AWESOME job!!

Crafting Katie said...

This is so awesome! Those little Doc Martens are the CUTEST!!! Fantastic job!!!

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my....this is ADORABLE! What a fun diaper cake and love the socks, onesies and the boots.....SO cute! I want a pair! LOL!
TFS!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

OOOMMMGGG fun doesn't even begin to describe this! Well sweet Cassandra ~ you are simply AMAZING in too many ways to even say! HUGE hugs sweet friend ~ I LOVE this!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...