Monday, July 14, 2014

Peachy Keen Stamps & KaDoodle Bug Design ~ "Christmas in July"

Hello everyone!  Have you heard?  Peachy Keen Stamps & KaDoodle Bug Designs are having a "Christmas in July" Facebook Hop!!  Wahoo!  To check it out, head on over to the KaDoodle Bug Designs Facebook Page.

I just love it when these two companies get together!!!  How about some super cute Christmas Treat Bags:


Aren't they cute?!?  These little cuties are from the KBD ~ Cute Winter Gingers 1.  Their super cute faces are from the PKS ~ Winter Face Assortment.  All of the sentiments are from the PKS ~ Winter Peekers & Phrases.  The labels are cut with the MCT ~ Curly Label Die.  And the snow at the bottom is cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies.  I cut all of the bags with my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  The fun patterned paper is from the Recollections ~ Jolly Holiday stack.  And all of the solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.

Here are some closer shots:




They are so cute!!  I just LOVE how they turned out.  You can also see that I used pipe cleaners for the handles.  Fun!  Fun!  Fun!   And the inks are Hero Arts Shadow Inks ~ Bubblegum, Green Hills and Orange Soda.


Well that's it for me today.  Now to see all of the fun creations for today AND find out about the great giveaways - head on over to the KaDoodle Bug Designs Facebook Page to get started!  Have a great day everyone.  I will see you all again soon.

5 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

These are just too darn cute!!!!

Christine Owens said...

Very cute bags....ugh makes me think I need to get started on my gift items lol Great job.

zunaira mehar said...

Enrich content! Lots of essential clues of searching perfect post to put comments and increasing the rank. Thank you so very much for a huge cooperation by putting a big list of it.
Cccam Server

Lisa said...

Love those bags, so cute.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ these are simply ADORABLE!! The cuts, the faces, the paper and the whole idea ~ LOVE!!! I totally agree these 2 companies together are AMAZING!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...