Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Tag It Tuesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Tag It Tuesday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make a tag - which is always super quick and easy with the MCT ~ Tag Dies!!!  ;)


My project today is a pretty little birthday bag.  I cut the bag with my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  The polka dot paper for the bag is from the Simple Stories ~ Vintage Bliss collection.


I cut the tag using the MCT ~ Tag Dies (a total must have in my opinion!!).  The "Celebrate" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Greetings.  I heat embossed it multiple times using Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and Clear ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder.  I cut the fun ticket using the MCT ~ Stitched Fun Ticket Dies. The ticket stamp is from the MCT ~ Fun Tickets.  I stamped that using Coffee ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  The cardstock for the tag and the top layer of the ticket are from Papertrey Ink.  The patterned paper for the bottom layer of the ticket and the bottom piece of the tag are from the Simple Stories ~ Hello Baby collection. In the center are some pretty  flowers from my stash.  At the top is some seam binding ribbon and a bow made with hemp twine.  


Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

10 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful! Love those flowers!

Joan Smith said...

Oh my your tag and bag are so super sweet. Love the color combination too you really did create and precious tag. Love how you used Miss Emma's goodies. Girl no one is going to want to open your gift it's too pretty it's sit on a table just to enjoy worth. YOU ROCK!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Beautiful tag, Cassandra!

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors you used, and those little bitty flowers are just precious!

jessica said...

What a beautiful tag Cassandra!
Love your take on the sketch too :)

mickeydee said...

Your tag is so pretty. Love the flowers!
tfs..........dianne

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful bag and tag! The embossed Celebrate on kraft is perfect for the beautiful flowers. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

D- said...

I love your BEAUTIFUL tag. The flowers are the perfect touch. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ This is simply GORGEOUS! I LOVE how you did the sentiment for the back and then added the flowers! BEAUTIFUL tag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...