Monday, July 28, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 1 Sneak Peeks : Stamp & Die Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 1 of the My Creative Time ~ 34th Edition Stamp & Die Release!!!  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when Emma and the Design Team show you fun Sneak Peeks all week long of the new release.  And then on Friday, when the stamps go on sale, we have a super fun Blog Hop!  So let's get started...are you ready?!?!?


For Day 1 of Sneak Peeks, we are all showcasing 3 new items:  Fun Letter Background, Grainy Wood Background and Large Cloud Bubble Edge Die.  And of course I was having too much fun so I had to make something with each one!  ;)


This is a super simple 5.5 x 5.5 card.  The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.  For the background, I used the brand new MCT ~ Fun Letter Background and Soft Sand ~ Hero Arts Shadow Ink.  For a little something fun, I used the heart die in the MCT ~ 100% Sweetness.  I stamped on the heart using the "hI" part of the background stamp and Red Royal ~ Hero Arts Shadow Ink.  Then I popped that up with pop dots for dimension. I added a fun little bow with hemp twine and that's it!


My next card is a standard A2 size card.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  And the pretty blue paper in the background is from the Glitz Design ~ Felicity Collection.


The "many Thanks" is from the MCT ~ Happy Thoughts.  Then I made the fun flowers with the MCT ~ Stitched Daisy Dies.


I made the little jar with the MCT ~ Stitched Chunky Jar Dies.  I cut it out using clear cardstock and tissue paper behind it.  My idea was to have this look like a little picnic table with flowers on it....not sure if it turned out that way.  LOL  But to make the table, I used the MCT ~ Grainy Wood Background.  I heat embossed that using Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and Clear ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder.  Then I added some gingham ribbon (for the picnic table cloth) and a little bow around the jar with hemp twine.


Last but not least, another A2 size card.  At the top is the brand new MCT ~ Large Cloud Bubble Edge Die. The sentiment inside that bubble is from the MCT ~ Puffy Hearts Just For You.  The little speech bubble is cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Round Speech Bubbles.  The sentiment in the little bubble is from the MCT ~ Vintage Sentiments.  At the bottom is grass cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Grass Die.  And all the cute puppies, dog house and bones are from the MCT ~ Loyal Friends.  The hearts are cut with the MCT ~ 4x4 Journal Die and More and the MCT ~ Stitched Heart Layering Dies.  


*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the set we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!  VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime.  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!  ;)
*************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 1 of Sneak Peeks.  I hope you enjoyed all 3 of my cards today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone! 

49 comments :

My Creative Time said...

I LOVE ALL three of your cards my friend! GREAT job!
HUGS!

GlendaLea said...

Love all of the cards, super sweet
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

jackie nellessen said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the fact that you are using products from previous releases with the new release. Another great release!
60jensen78@gmail.com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

These background stamps are so fun. Your projects are super pretty.
Debbie

Crafthawk@centurylink.net

tere said...

Love all of your cards. Can't wait to see the rest of the new release. Thank you
Eigomez at Comcast dot net

Joan Smith said...

OMG and WOWIE WOO BAJINGA what outstanding creative jobs!! When I saw you heart card I'm going how did she do that??? When I read how you did do it all I can say is "Genius"
what a fun idea and I love your other two cards to the moon and back
You really did showcase today's sneaky peek goodies in a fantab way
SOOOOO can't wait to get everything!

CarlavdM said...

I tooo like all your cards, the one with the daisies on a table is just WAUW!!!

Jeri said...

Three fabulous cards, Cassandra. Great idea to use the woodgrain stamp horizontally. It looks just like that vase of flowers is sitting on a table.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

jean said...

all so beautiful!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Love all 3...especially the first with the heart...soooo cool!!!

Gloria said...

Love all 3 of your cards! Simply perfect:) Thank You for sharing. Disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

Jill Rugg said...

Cassandra your cards are adorable! I can't wait to see what you make tomorrow!

Kimberly Jensen said...

All three of these are great!! My favorite though is the one with the heart!! Great spotlighting!! :)

keysha said...

All three of your cards are FABULOUS! I am sooooo in love with that Grainy Wood Background stamp!!! That one is at the top of my wish list for sure! Along with the Fun Letter Background stamp!

keyshasain@yahoo.com

jessica said...

These are all AWESOME Cassandra!!!
FAB job showcasing the new stamps and dies!!! LOVE them all!!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Lovely creations Cassandra. I love how you used both background stamp. And who can get enough of the cute dogie set. Its perfect with any release.

jeria22@yahoo.com

Glora said...

Wow, absolutely AMAZING. Each of these is a treasure. I love the 'hi' in the heart, the flowers on the wood table and the adorable puppy card. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

~Tammy~ said...

Cassandra, three very sweet cards! Love the variety! Way to show off and inspire with this release!

Amante del Papel said...

your card are really pretty, but the first was my favorite, with perfect color choice and de details, is amazing!

Crafting Katie said...

Fabulous cards, Cassandra! I love the red heart you made on the first card - clever design! And your jar of flowers is just beautiful! And then your dog card... we were on the same wavelength with that one! Too cute!!!

Ulysses' mama said...

Really cute cards, I'm loving this release already!

Cindy said...

LOVE all your cards, AS USUAL! Especially the jar of flowers! So cute!

Brenda Meier said...

I especially love the card with the letters background stamp withe the red heart. So adorable! The other cards are cute as well.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh my word! I LVOE all of these!! Okay the picnic table one ~ EEK!!! CLEVER way to use that grainy stamp! The puppy card is ADORBS but the Fun letter stamp ~ EEK! LURV it!!!! AWESOME as always!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Your cards are ALL so adorable Cassandra! I just love the new products! The grainy wood background is awesome! I love your puppy card:) So sweet!
Happy Monday!
Sherrie K

Pam said...

Wow! I luv luv your cards! Such a inspiration ! Thanks
I can already see that I'm lovin this new release! Look Out Debit Card!
Godblessu2atbellsouthdotnet

marylouh said...

Love the jar with the flowers.
Cards with dogs are always fun.
Great cards. thanks for sharing.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Jess said...

Loving all your cards Cassandra!! Just so blown away by all the talent!
Hugs,
jess
craftingwithjess@gmail.com

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute cards! Thanks for all the inspiration. This release is looking awesome!lol:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

The hi is a clever idea I keep forgetting...I love how your card turned out...the HI stands right out. The daisies do look like they are on a picnic table...the gingham ribbon is perfect. Love your get well card...so cute! Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

D- said...

LOVE them all. I LOVE how you highlighted the Hi with the red heart. CUTE! The woodgrain does look like a table top on your second card. And love how the new die works so well with the smaller one for a fun conversation card. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{dot{COM}

Emma Rocha said...

great cards!!!!

Cynthia Clark said...

OMGoodness! Love all 3, can't pick a fave! Oh OK, I pick the doggie one. Only because I have 4 furbabies and they said I must choose that one.
ajjupiter58@gmail.com

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

EEK!!! Your cards are super awesome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the heart spotlighted "hi"! Fabulous!!!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your cards are so sweet and adorable! Love them all!

Kimberly said...

Super cute projects and cards. I love them. Thanks for sharing.

Sue D said...

FAbulous cards with these new products!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful cards!! Love this new release.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail.com

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

I love your cards!! great job!
thanks for sharing!
brwneyes46@gmail.com

Wanda M. said...

Love your cards. I'm really loving the background alphabet stamp. Thanks for sharing.

Charity Chamberlain said...

You rocked this sneak peek! Amazing creations!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Brandy said...

WOW! All three cards are AWESOME! You really outdid yourself! :)

Alvina said...

Wow, beautiful cards, u did a great job.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

All 3 of these are fabulous!!! I love them!! Hugs!!

Nina said...

That jar of flowers is stunning.
nslee@comcast.net

Lucía Ardón said...

WOW love all 3 cards!!! :)

Cindy said...

All your sneaks are BEAUTIFUL my friend, SUPER job!!! :)

Christine Owens said...

Lovein' the letter background stamp. these are great cards! --C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...