Monday, July 7, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Scrapping the Little Things"

Hello everyone!  And welcome to another "Scrapping the Little Things" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who are new to this, it's when we make any kind of Project Life, Smashbook or any other kind of scrapbook layout.  

For today's layout, we used a little bit of inspiration:


For my inspiration, I chose the beautiful 4th of July colors...Red, White & Blue.


This is a 6 x 6 layout.  The solid colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  And the fun patterned papers are from the Pebbles Inc ~ Americana collection.


The "Happy" & the "Fourth of July!" sentiments are from the MCT ~ Happy Thoughts.  I cut the square piece of kraft cardstock with the MCT ~ 4x4 Journal Die & More.


I cut the stars with the MCT ~ 3 Star Stitched Dies.  And the "God Bless America!" sentiment is from the MCT ~ My Little Firecracker.


Well that's it for me today.  I hope it inspired you to make some fun layouts for this past holiday weekend!   Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.

7 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Great LO all set for a festive pic!
I love that you chose the kraft cardstock and what great papers you found for your background!! Great ways you used Miss Emma's goodies too. Girl you just are so creative!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute LO, love that patriotic paper!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love the 6x6 size layout, cassandra. great take on the inspiration too!

Crafting Katie said...

So simple, yet so fabulous! I absolutely love this layout, Cassandra!!!

jessica said...

Such a GREAT LO Cassandra! LOVE the design!
GREAT take on the photo/colors!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the design on this layout...so CAS. I really like the shadow layer on the Happy...it makes it pop right out from the background...great idea! Beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Seriously FABULOUS! I LOVE all the details but the way you did your background ~ BRILLIANT!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...