Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 2 Sneak Peeks : Stamp & Die Release

Hello everyone!  It's Day 2 of the My Creative Time ~ 34th Stamp & Die Release!  How did you all like yesterday?  I'm always amazed at what everyone comes up with.  I hope you are finding lots of fun and creative inspiration.  :)


Today, we are all showcasing 3 new sets:  Dream Bigger, Geo Borders and Stitched Decorative Banners. And of course...I had to make something with ALL of them!!  Here we go!!   :)


First up is a simple little bookmark.  I used the MCT ~ Tag Dies to cut the tag.  The kraft cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.  The sentiment is from the brand new MCT ~ Dream Bigger.  I heat embossed it with Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and Clear ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder.  Then I added a couple of little hearts from the MCT ~ 4x4 Journal Die & More in order to emphasize the word "believe".


For my next card I did a little something funky.  If you know me, then you know I'm fairly organized, symmetrical...heck...just plain old OCD....lol!  So this is a totally different shape.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  The white banners are cut with the brand new MCT ~ Stitched Decorative Banners.  At the left of each banner is a sweet heart from the MCT ~ Stitched Heart Layering Dies.  The "thank you" sentiments are from the MCT ~ More Chocolate Greetings, MCT ~ Follow Your Dreams and MCT ~ Sports Sentiments.  Then I added some simple ribbon from Papertrey Ink and tied a bow with hemp twine.


And finally my favorite.  This is a simple A2 size card.  I used the MCT ~ Stitched 4x6 Journal Die (cutting it down shorter of course).  Then I used the brand new MCT ~ Geo Borders for the pattern on the left.  If you look closely, you can see the different colors of ink I used.  They are Hero Arts Shadow Inks ~ Royal Red, Pale Tomato, Soft Cantaloupe and Butter Bar.  Then I used the MCT ~ Happy Thoughts for the sentiments.  And I finished it off with a bow made with hemp twine and a simple yellow flower from my stash.


*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the set we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!  VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime.  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!  ;)
*************************

Well that's it for me for Day 2 of Sneak Peeks.  I hope you liked my projects for today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

33 comments :

My Creative Time said...

All 3 of your projects are FABULOUS Miss Cassandra!!! GREAT job!
Hugs,
Emma :)

GlendaLea said...

both cards and tags are very pretty!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

WOW Miss Cassandra talk about outdoing yourself all 3 of your ideas so rock!! Outstanding idea for the new large stamp and your funky card is too cool also your birthday card is so pretty....Love how you used today's goodies thanks for all the inspiration....YOU ROCK!!

jackie nellessen said...

Love your Sneak Peaks. The tag with the sentiment "Dream Bigger and believe in yourself!" will be great as a bookmark for my students. TFS

60jensen78@gmail

Cindy said...

AWESOME sneaks Cassandra, LOVE them all my friend!!! :)

keysha said...

All 3 of your projects are gorgeous! I especially love that secong card - what a really fun and different shape!

keyshasain@yahoo.com

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love the cool angle card!!

Kimberly Jensen said...

Awesome cards!! I love the different shape of the rectangle one!!:)

Sherrie K. said...

Oh wow, another day of amazing inspiration! I love your creativity of all your cards! The designs are amazing and love the second card with the cool shape...so fun!
Great peeks today! You are all amazing!
Sherrie K

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Cute creations. I love the shaped card using the stitched decorative banners. And the geo borders is so cute. loving the colors.

Crafting Katie said...

What fun projects! Love the simple tag with the pop of white with the little hearts! Your triangle card is gorgeous with the gradation of color, and the funky shaped card is so fun!!!

Sue D said...

Great projects--love the shape of your thank you card.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Jill Rugg said...

Great projects- love how you used the hearts and banner dies!

jrugg@sctc.net

Amante del Papel said...

your projects are so beautiful in an amazing colors!!!

marylouh said...

Love the wonky card. Plain old square cards get old after awhile - have to shake things up.
the tag and regular card were great too.

Gloria said...

Wonderful projects and love the different shape card. Love the floors you used on the geo card:) Thank You for sharing.

Gloria said...

Disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

marylouh said...

forgot my e-mail Hope you can see it. somebody get in after me.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

D- said...

Oh Oh Oh!I LOVE your bookmark. The sentiment is so inspiring. The shape of your second card is so fun. I love how you used sentiments from three sets. I love how you did the triangle border in the different colors. Thanks for sharing them all.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{com}

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on all 3 projects. Great bookmark...The Birthday Card is so pretty with the Geo stamp and pretty rose...The Thank You card is such a clever idea to use the new banners and combine them with the hearts and thank you sizes. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Charity Chamberlain said...

Wonderful creations!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

CA Scrapper said...

Fantastic projects! You did an amazing job on all of them.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail.com

Kim said...

I love all of your projects. The twine and the yellow flower add the perfect extra touch to your card! schultzscrapper_1994@hotmail.com

Kimberly said...

Loving the borders, dies, and the stamp set today! The cards and projects everyone has put together are amazing! Can't wait to see more! kim_kreations@hotmail.com

jessica said...

Amazing projects Cassandra!! LOVE them all!!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fantastic projects. I love the diagonal shape card. TFS

Alvina said...

Hi Cassandra, you did a great job, I love your cards and tag, thanks for sharing.

alvinadiazatmsndotcom

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your cards and tag are awesome!
crazyaboutcards@hotmail.com

Mindy said...

I really like your shaped card. Mindy1qc@msn.com

Cynthia Clark said...

Lovin' the odd shaped card!
ajjupiter58@gmail.com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh these are simply AMAZING as always! But that shaped card just ROCKED my world! I LOVE it!! FABULOUS job as always!!!!

Christine Owens said...

Great idea on the angled card! Fantastic! --C

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Wow!! These are all fabulous!! Hugs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...