Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Whatever Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Whatever Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  It's a day when we make whatever we want.  So of course, I went with a rainbow!!!   ;)


I just love the way this card turned out!!  All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  And the swirly blue patterned paper in the background is from my scraps drawer.  To make the card base, I used the MCT ~ Stitched 4x6 Journal Die and extended it to be longer and then folded that to make the card.


To make my super fun rainbow, I used the MCT ~ Bunch of Fun Circle Dies.  I cut out each piece, taped them together in the back and then cut them in half to make the rainbow.  At the bottom, I used the MCT ~ Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies.  And of course, popped everything up with pop dots for dimension.


To make the center of the sun, I used the MCT ~ Stitched Circle Die.  And to make the rays for the sun, I used the geotag from the MCT ~ Never Be Lost.  The face is from the PKS ~ The Cornies Face Assortment. Then, in the upper right corner, I used the MCT ~ Square Stitched Goody Dies and the MCT ~ Treasured Moments for the sentiment.


Super cute I think...and hopefully enough to cheer up any one's day.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!



14 comments :

Joan Smith said...

OMG....OMG.....OMG!!!!
Girl I am blown away after seeing your card and reading your recipe...I can't believe what you did to create your sun & rainbow how super clever and creative of you & I'm doubly excited because I have everything you used and so am going to do thin on a 12 x 12 LO just so awesome you truly rocked so rocked Miss Emma's goodies and love the PKS face stamp. YOU ROCK

jessica said...

I am so LOVING your card Cassandra!!! Genius idea for the rainbow and sun!!! I am going to have to scraplift this idea for sure :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute Cassandra...love that rainbow and the sun with the PK face!!!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

What a beautiful, happy card! Love the rainbow you created with the circle dies! Just perfect, Cassandra!

Christine Owens said...

Love your creativeness with the dies...Emma's dies are so versital. Hope you have a happy day!!! --C

Glora said...

GORGEOUS card!!!! I absolutely LOVE what you did with all of Emma's dies to create this! You are brilliant!!! And this card is absolutely beautiful and PERFECT! HUGS- Glora

Jeri said...

Totally love this Cassandra. My favorite part is that fabulous rainbow and how you made it using the new MCT circle dies. Pure genius!!! I've got to try this because it's so amazing!

Crafty Moni said...

Adorable! So bright and cheerful, I love it:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

Brenda said...

wOW!!! love how you made this card and the rainbow!! thanks for sharing!

Stephanie said...

Wonderful card! Love the bright colors and creativity.

quilt4fun2 said...

Very clever how you did your rainbow! Your card is super adorable. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

GORGEOUS job with Emma's dies Cassandra, Just BEAUTIFUL my friend!!! I LOOOVE it, Have a SUPER day!!! :)

Georgiana said...

Fabulous card to brighten anyone's day.

D- said...

This is just the CUTEST card ever. I LOVE your rainbow and sun. Very creative. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...