Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Tag It Tuesday"

Hello everyone!  Today is another "Tag It Tuesday" with My Creative Time.  And since watercolor is the new craze, I thought I would give that a try too.   ;)


I used the MCT ~ Tag Dies to cut out my tag.  Then, I used the new Tim Holtz ~ Mini Distress Inks to do the watercoloring on my background.  To cut out my pretty little flowers, I used the MCT ~ Stitched Pretty Flowers & Leaves Dies.  In the center, I added some Simple Stories ~ Enamel Dots.  And the perfect sentiment is from the MCT ~ Bloom Where You Are Planted.  Not bad for my first try at watercoloring don't ya think?  

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

12 comments :

jessica said...

What a gorgeous tag Cassandra! Love the watercolor background!!!! AWESOME job!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous, love the water colour background!!! Lee-Ann :)

Christine Owens said...

Beautiful! Great job on your watercolor technique. --C

Lisa said...

Gorgeous tag, love the background :)

Joan Smith said...

Your tag is simply gorgeous!!
Wow you did one beautiful job creating your background & your flower are so beautiful.
Super great creative job!!

Kathy Salido said...

Such a beautiful tag, love the watercolor background!!

Kathy Salido said...

Such a beautiful tag, love the watercolor background!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your water coloring turned out perfectly! The pretty flowers and stems look awesome on the tag. Beautiful colorful tag.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

Your tag is just GORGEOUS Cassandra, BEAUTIFUL job!!!Have a GREAT week my friend!!! :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is absolutely stunning!! I love those bright flowers and your water coloring rocks!!!

Hugs!!

Trina said...

The watercolor is beautiful. The tag made me smile.

D- said...

Your watercolor is perfect. Thanks for sharing your sweet tag.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...