Monday, June 30, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Made In Minutes"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Made In Minutes" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make a project that takes about 20 minutes or less.


My card for you today is a Sympathy Card.  They can be so hard to make, so most of the time I like to keep them simple.  This is an A2 size card.  The cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  


The sentiment is from the MCT ~ Floral Sentiments.  And the little swoosh is from the MCT ~ You Are Fabulous.  I embossed them all with Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and Clear ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder. The flowers and ribbon are from my stash.


Well that's it for me.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day!

7 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Super sweet card and love how you used that stamp to make the swoosh very sweet look love the colors and papers you chose too and the flowers are so precious.

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Stephanie said...

This is beautiful. Love those tiny calla lilies.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Well this is simply GORGEOUS and will totally comfort someone! I LOVE those itty bitty are so perfect too and don't even get me started on that ribbon ~ EEK! BEAUTIFULLY done!

quilt4fun2 said...

So simple with great impact. The ribbon is so unusual and a perfect splash of color. I like the brown stamping...just would not be the same with black. Great choice and beautiful flowers. love this card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Such a pretty card! love the ribbon trim:) beautiful!
Sherrie K

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Very pretty card! Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...