Monday, June 9, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Made In Minutes"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Made In Minutes" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make a project in 20 minutes or less.  Since today is my hubby's birthday, I thought I would show you the super quick and simple birthday card I made for him.


This is a standard A2 size card.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  And the fun music patterned paper is from the Authentique ~ Irresistible collection.  


I used the MCT ~ Stitched 3x4 Journal Die to cut the kraft piece.  Then I used the super fun MCT ~ Stitched Restroom Peep Dies to cut my cute little couple.  At the top, I used the MCT ~ Stitched Round Speech Bubble Dies and the MCT ~ Once Upon A Time for the sentiments.  The little heart is from the MCT ~ 4x4 Journal Die & More.  And the larger heart at the bottom is from the MCT ~ Stitched Button Dies.  I used some hemp twine for the bow.  And voila!  Super quick and simple.


That's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

8 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Super super and romantic birthday card love the paper wow what a find and the colors are so shabby/chic and like I said romantique!!
So now I wish your better 1/2 a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

You sure rocked this challenge and how you used Miss Emma's goodies!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love those bathroom peeps!!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful!

mickeydee said...

Super sweet card. You just gave me an idea for a Fathers day card for my hubby.

quilt4fun2 said...

The peeps are too cute. Happy Birthday to your husband. Have a wonderful day celebrating. Super cute job on your card!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a sweet card!! I love that music sheet paper!! Happy birthday to your hubby!!!

jessica said...

What a super AWESOME card!!!!! LOVE that music paper and those bathroom peeps are perfect!!!
Another GREAT card!!

Cindy said...

GREAT birthday card my friend!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...