Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 4 Sneak Peeks : 33rd Stamp & Die Release

Hello everyone!  And welcome back to the 4th and final day of Sneak Peeks.  What a week don't you think? Today, we are showcasing 3 new sets:  Loyal Friends, My Kids Have Paws & Live, Love, Bark.  And I have 2 cards to share with you today - one is a little different and the other a bit more traditional.


By now, I'm sure many of you have seen just the cutest doggie projects ever.  But in case you don't have a furbaby at home, I thought I would show you a different way to use that dog house.  I know....right?!  Hee!  ;) This is an A2 size card.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  To cut the white piece in the background, I used the MCT ~ Stitched 4x6 Journal Die.


You can see here that I used the dog house die in the brand new MCT ~ Loyal Friends and I just tilted it to the right and now...it's an arrow.  How fun is that?!?!?  


Then, I used a die in the MCT ~ Happy Thoughts to cut out the "Happy" and then the "birthday" and heart stamps are from this set as well.  I cut the "43" using the number dies in the MCT ~ Stitched 4x6 Journal Die. The little "rd" is from the MCT ~ All Around Birthday Time.  The inks are Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink and Rose Bud ~ Memento Ink.


Of course I also had to make something more traditional for these sets, because they are just too fun!  This is also an A2 size card.  And all of the different colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.


I used the bone die in the MCT ~ Live, Love, Bark to cut this fun pile of bones and wrapped them with some hemp twine. The super cute little doggie sitting on top of the pile of bones is from the MCT ~ Loyal Friends. Both sentiments are also from this set.  And I used some Simple Stories ~ Enamel Dots to highlight the birthday greeting.


At the bottom, you can see that I used the MCT ~ Stitched Grass Die to cut the grass.  Then you can see the traditional use for the fun little doggie house from the MCT ~ Loyal Friends.  

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the set we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!  VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime.  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!  ;)
******************************

Well that's it for me for Day 4 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow, Friday June 27th at 8am PST for the super fun Blog Hop.  Have a great day everyone!!!

42 comments :

GlendaLea said...

All I know is this is a must have! I am in love! Love your cards!

GlendaLea said...

Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

My Creative Time said...

I just ADORE BOTH of your cards my sweet friend!!!!
LOVE!
xoxo :)

Shar said...

Oh Cassandra, these are both just too cute!! LOVE the clever way you used the dog house in the first card!

Charity Chamberlain said...

Fantastic! Such a creative idea to flip the dog house making it an arrow! Love it! And that little doggie is just so darn cute sitting on top of all those bones! Wonderful!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

You ROCK GIRL so rock love your alternative idea for the doggie house how clever of you sure makes for a fun card and your doggie card turned out so cute...both are super fun cards. Great ways to use the new goodies......luv...it.....all!!!

a martinez said...

The doggie dies are so cute! Apomarti07@gmail.com

linda said...

HI cute card . Love this set
LindaB
top2kop@hotmail.com

Alvina said...

Hi Cassandra, I love ur cards, you did a great job, thanks for all the ideas.

Jill Rugg said...

Great cards-love how you used the dog house!

jrugg@sctc.net

~Tammy~ said...

Love love your dog card! So stinkin' cute! He looks so cute sitting on top of the pile of bones!

snappy scrappy said...

Both are too cute, love the arrow and the pup on the bone pile!!!

Sandie Jaros said...

Cards are cute! Love how you piled up the bones and put that fabulous dog on top! Sandie

Diana said...

You are soooo cleaver! love your first card, but the 2nd card is awesome!! Love my fur babies!

bdcampers@msn.com

Georgiana said...

Love how you did two different cards. I love dogs so they have been fun!

Helen said...

Love your cards! That doggie on the bones is so cute :)
hbisesi@comcast.net

katieo said...

Turning the doghouse on its side is so creative. I love your pile of bones cards.
katieoscreations at gmail dot com

keysha said...

Oh my! The little puppies are soooo cute! And I absolutely love the little paw prints!

keyshasain@yahoo.com

Kim's Kreations said...

Both cards are great. Thanks for showing a way to use the doghouse as an arrow. The doggy is so cute sitting atop his pile of bones. ogdendoll@gmail.com

Jeri said...

You've done it again, Cassandra, impressed me with an out of the box idea. Absolutely genius of you to turn that dog house on the side and make it into a birthday card! And, let me just say, that is one lucky dog on the other card with a whole stack of bones. Well done!!!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome cards, Cassandra! I love how you used the doghouse as an arrow on your fabulous birthday card, and then your doggie perched on the pile of bones is just as cute as can be!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! What a clever idea on using the house as an arrow. Thanks!!! Karen ~ kantczak@tds.net

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Awww! Your doggie card is too cute and I love how you turned the house to make it into an arrow on the first card!! Hugs!!

D- said...

OH my gosh LOVE how you used the house for an arrow. nd your pup card is so CUTE. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Lorie said...

All of the ideas are great!!
We just brought home a new puppy and these are great!!
Thanks for the inspiration!!
brunnerkidsmom@gmail.com

ScrappingLatina said...

Seriously... Wow... I would have never thought to use the house as an arrow... hehe... thanks for the tip... Luv your cards... Jackie (scrappinglatina@aol.com)

Kristi Poling said...

Love the big stack of bones.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Very clever to make an arrow with the house...love it! What a fun idea to put a pile of huge bones...doggie dream come true ;) Fabulous job on your projects today!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

bearsmother said...

Love when something can be used in several different ways - would have never thought the arrow was the dog house. So clever.
Love this stamp set - the dog is so cute. Looks a lot like Bear.
Both cards are great.

bearsmother said...

I forgot my address
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards--thanks for showing a non traditional way.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Michelle said...

Awesome use of the dog house1 The other card is soooo cute!

MariaR said...

Both your cards are adorable! I love how you used the doghouse as an arrow, very smart! Looking forward to the release of these sets, can't wait to get my hands one them! mgrobin@earthlink.net

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Both cards are great!! I love these dog bones and little puppies are just adorable!!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Linda Hott said...

Your cards are so doggone cute! I love how you show how versatile the dog house can be. wow So excited to try it out. TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

Nina said...

What a clever idea to use that cute doghouse die cut as an arrow. Love the pile of dog bones.
nlsee@comcast.net

VICTORIA said...

Love your card and the little dog sitting on top the bones is adorable!!!
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Lauren said...

What a fun way to show a more "traditional" card. This stamp set is so dog-gone adorable!! I love it!! Lauren lechristina3atgmaildotcom

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love how you used the house as an arrow. Cleaver!!

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

jessica said...

Your cards are AWESOME Cassandra! LOVE the different way you used the dog house! Super CREATIVE!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Alright using the doggy house as an arrow is so flippin CLEVER!!!! I LOVE that card unfortunately I am 44!!! LOL! Then the stacked bones card ~ OMG I ADORE that too! AMAZING job as always!

Christine Owens said...

Awe super cute...love the bones. --C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...