Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 2 Sneak Peeks : 33rd Edition Stamp & Die Release

Hello everyone!  What did you think of yesterday?!?  So much fun!  Well, it's Day 2 of Sneak Peeks.  And today we are all showcasing 2 new sets:  Sit Back & Relax and Surf's Up.


This is an A2 size card.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  And the sky paper in the background is from my scraps.  I cut the waves with the MCT ~ Make A Splash Die.  And I cut the sand/beach with a wavy paper trimmer.


I cut the super fun surf boards using a die in the brand new MCT ~ Surf's Up. The pattern stamp for the inside is also in this set. For the board on the left, I used Hero Arts Shadow Inks ~ Soft Purple, Green Hills and Pool. For the board on the right, I used Tim Holtz Mini Distress Inks ~ Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry.  To cut the clouds, I used the MCT ~ Fly Away With Me Dies.  The "Surf's up!" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Surf's Up.  The ink is Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


The "Have a great vacation!" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Sit Back & Relax.  It's hard to see, but for the sand - I added a little Clear ~ Wink of Stella.

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the set we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!  VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime.  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!  ;)
*************************

Well that's it for me for Day 2 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

43 comments :

Charity Chamberlain said...

Wonderful card!!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Carol said...

Such a fun card...I especially love the colors you used on the surf boards. Great use of color, design and sentiments and stamps. TFS.
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol
hrhcva@gmail.com

GlendaLea said...

TOTALLY LOVE the card! This is super sweet!!!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

WOWZERS what an absolutely cool card you really tricked out your surfboards what great stamping you did you really outdid yourself for sure and love the way you created your scene. You sure are one super talented gal soooo can't wait to get it all....YOU ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous Cassandra...love the surf boards!! Lee-Ann :)

jessica said...

Loving your adorable card Cassandra! What awesome surf boards!!!!!

Sandie Jaros said...

Wow love your surfboards ! Can't wait to order this release! Sandie

Christine Owens said...

Love the whole beachy theme. Your rainbow surf boards make me want to have a colorful drink with an umbrella and sit on a beach! (Psst, let's go! lol) --C

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this! The rainbow surf boards ROCK!!!

Alvina said...

Totally beautiful, I love the way how we can combine the new dies with the old dies, tfs.
alvinadiaz at msn dot com

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Cute card and I like your rainbow of color on the surf borders. Such a great idea!!

jeria22@yahoo.com

CathyinMN said...

What a fun card! Love the stamped background on the surf boards -- you did a great job on this card.

Crafting Katie said...

LOVING your rainbow surfboards!!! Awesome card, Cassandra!!!

Kelly O said...

The patterns really come alive!! Love it!!

Jill Rugg said...

Great card-love the colors on the surf board!

jrugg@sctc.net

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Your card is darling, love how you did the colors on the surf boards!

Jeri said...

Oh my goodness, Cassandra, I love how you made the surfboards in the rainbow colors. (As only you can make anything look rainbow colored). I'm so going to have to try that because I recently got some of those ink colors. Every single time I come to your blog I get some new inspiration!

bearsmother said...

Love the coloring on the surf boards. The layering of the waves is great.

MeMe said...

What great looking surf boards!

bearsmother said...

Forgot to leave my e-mail address
txmlhl@yahoo.com

keysha said...

Oh my! I am in love with everything I have seen today! LOL! What a fabulous job on all of the cards!


keyshasain@yahoo.com

katieo said...

Those suf baords tuned out so cute I love how you put the sentiment on the clouds
katieoscreations at gmail dot com

jean said...

2 really pretty cards!!

Nina said...

His cute to put the sentiments on the clouds. Your scene card is wonderful.
Nslee@comcast.net

Gaylynn said...

Love the colorful patterns on the boars. :)
gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

scrapaholic said...

Your cards are so cute! I love the way you stamped the surfboards in different coordinating colors!
Thanks for sharing!
-Lisa
Lisa@ordnerfarms.com

~Tammy~ said...

Love the fun surfboards! I like doing the sentiments in clouds too. It makes such a fun card!

Sue D said...

Very cute--love the colors of the surf boards.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, love your card. The colors are beautiful on the surf boards.

Leslie
cascrapper@gmail.com

Kim H said...

Sooooooo CUTE! I LOVE how you did your surf boards~ EEK! Then your sand ~ UGH I dropped the ball on mine but need to try this next time!!!! BEATUIFULLY done!

Kimberly said...

Super cute! I love these sets. They are great for summer vacations and just a day at the beach. Super Fun! TFS!

D- said...

Your card is so CUTE! LOVE how you did your surf boards. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

quilt4fun2 said...

Your surf scene is beautiful with the multi color surf boards. I like the clouds with the sentiments. Another great font set! Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Helen said...

Fun! I love your rainbow colored surfboards :)
hbisesi@comcast.net

Kristi Poling said...

Love the surfboard colors, so cute.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

VICTORIA said...

Great sneak peek!!!! TFS
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

marg0006 said...

I am definitely enjoying this wonderful projects. Love your cool & breezy car with the awesome cuts.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Brenda said...

What a fun and cute card! I love those surf boards, they are just to cutest. This release is so awesome!
Hugs, Brenda
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

candio said...

Cute card! Love how you put the sentiments in cloud dies!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great card. Love the rainbow surf boards. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great card!! Love the surf boards!!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Donna Idlet said...

Love your card, the waves and the surf boards are adorable!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty card!! I love your fun surfboards!! Hugs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...