Friday, May 16, 2014

Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons ~ Guest Designer

Hello everyone!  Guess what?  I have something fun and exciting to share with you!!!  Today,  I am the "Guest Designer" over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons!  Woot!  Woot!  For those of you who may not know, Lisa Norris designs cut files - and some super fun ones at that!  I still consider myself somewhat of a beginner with my Cameo, but I think I made some super cute treats for you today!!  ;)

For those of you who know me, you might actually laugh at my two treats.  I don't really drink alcohol all that often and I certainly don't drink coffee....YUK!!!  But I made these fun treats for a couple of friends and I just love how they turned out.


First up, a fun little margarita gift pack.  To cut the treat box, I used the PPPR ~ Gift Box with Window Cutting File.  If you look closely, you can see that inside the box, I added some single serving packets of sugar free margarita mix.  The patterned paper for the treat box is from my scraps pile.  All of the other solid colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.


To cut this super cute margarita glass, I used the PPPR ~ Happy Hour Cutting Files.  For some extra fun, I added real salt to the rim.  (But don't laugh...it's actually Epsom Salt, because I didn't have any regular salt on hand...ok you can laugh...cuz that's totally funny!!!  LOL)  I added a bow with some hemp twine, along with a little flower gem and pearl from my stash.  And of course, for extra cuteness - I added my favorite googlie eyes!!!


For the little banner, I used the PPPR ~ Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting Files.  And the sentiment is from the MCT ~ Some Days Simply Require.  The ink is Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


My second little treat is this fun coffee gift pack.  To cut the treat holder, I used the PPPR ~ K-Cup Treat Cutting File.  The fun patterned paper is from the DCWV ~ Linen Closet Stack.  All of the other solid colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink, except for the sparkly silver paper at the bottom of the coffee pot - that is from my scraps.


To cut this super cute coffee pot and k-cup, I used the PPPR ~ Java Great Day Cutting Files.  Aren't they so fun????  And I don't even like coffee!!!  LOL


To cut the banner, I once again used the PPPR ~ Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting File.  The sentiment is from the MCT ~ You Are Perk-fect.  The ink is Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


Here is a side view so that you can see one of the k-cups inside.  How fun!!!  What a neat little gift don't you think?  I just love it!


Well everyone, that's it for me today!  Make sure you head on over to Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons to check out all of her cool cutting files.  And you can also head on over to her blog where I'm pretty sure she has a "Friday Freebie"!  Woot!  Woot!  And I just wanted to send out a big THANK YOU to Lisa Norris for having me as a Guest Designer!  I had lots and lots of fun!!!   Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

8 comments :

jessica said...

These are both AWESOME Cassandra!!!!!
What an adorable margarita glass with his google eyes!! LOVE it!
And your coffee gift is super ADORABLE as well!!!
GREAT job with Lisa's files and congrats on being a Guest Designer!!!
Have a GREAT Friday!

snappy scrappy said...

Both are so darn adorable, you know I just LOVE all your designs!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, I love both of your awesome projects! The margarita glass is so darn cute-the Epsom Salt is such a fun idea~looks amazing! Your coffee gift pack is fantastic and so fun for gift idea for coffee buddies:) Thanks for sharing and congrats on your GD spot at PPPR!
Have a great evening and wonderful wknd!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Oh Cassandra ~ both of these are simply ADORABLE!! I LOVE the files, the whole idea of both of these and oh my what you filled them with! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE projects! Listen you are way better at that machine than me! LOL!

Kim H said...

Oh Cassandra ~ both of these are simply ADORABLE!! I LOVE the files, the whole idea of both of these and oh my what you filled them with! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE projects! Listen you are way better at that machine than me! LOL!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are both awesome!!! I love that cute little margarita glass with his fun eyes!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Amazingly Adorable! I hope they don't try the salt ;) These are so cute you have to smile at them. I love the cuts and what you did with them.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Lucía Ardón said...

Love them!!! The Margarita glass is my favorite ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...