Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Whatever Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Whatever Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make whatever we want.  Hee!  It's already graduation time here in Arizona, so I have a fun graduation card to share with you today.


Isn't this fun?  I cut this card using my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  I love that you can easily choose the paper colors based on the particular school colors!  This is an A2 size card and all of the papers are from Paper Trey Ink.


On the inside, I created this fun graduation message using the MCT ~ Here's Lookin' At You & the MCT ~ Follow Your Dreams.  And of course, it wouldn't be a graduation card without a little money!!!  So I used the MCT ~ Stitched Gift Card Pocket Die.  Isn't it perfect?!?  Super simple and easy to mass produce if you needed to. 


Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

10 comments :

Joan Smith said...

What a fun and cute card love the colors great school colors....you really did do a very classy job and love the inside too.

snappy scrappy said...

Love it, it really pops with the colours!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Love this card, Cassandra! What a great cut!!!

jessica said...

Super Grad card Cassandra! I LOVE the shape!!!

Lucía Ardón said...

Love it!!! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

What a great shape card...I love the design and how you made the inside. Super cute job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome grad card! Seriously, I picked this card up at the Silhouette store the other day and other than the colors, our cards are super similar! I even used the pocket die to! Yikes, scary ha?
It's not scheduled to post for a couple days..but you will see what I mean :)
Have a great day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

I LOVE your AWESOME Graduation shape card, it looks AMAZING my friend!! :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is fabulous! I love how you did the greeting inside!! Hugs!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Well whatever grad receive this is going to LOVE it! I LOVE how fun this is on the outside but then they open it and it gets even better! FABULOUS creation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...