Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Try Me Tuesday"

Hello everyone!  And welcome to another "Try Me Tuesday" with My Creative Time!  Today, our "try me" technique is to make a card with a window.  I'm thinking a shaker card counts.  This is only my second shaker, but boy are they fun!!!


This is an A2 size card and the white cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  I used the heart dies in the MCT ~ Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies to cut my "windows"  For the "happy" stamps, I used the MCT ~ Some Days Simply Require, the MCT ~ Hello Chickie, the MCT ~ Fun Variety On the Inside & Out and the MCT ~ Once Upon A Time.  I used some of The Twinery ~ Charcoal Twine for the bows.  And then I used Cartwright ~ Sequins to fill the insides.


On the inside, I added the cut out hearts and stamped the "happy" sentiments again.  I also stamped the "Happy Birthday sweetie!" sentiment from the MCT ~ Celebrate Good Times.


Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

14 comments :

sweetpeaemmalou said...

This is amazing!! Love it!

Cathryn said...

These are cuties Cassandra! Have a good day!

Joan Smith said...

Your card is amazing you sure did an awesome creative job!!! I too love how you used the positive hearts on the inside very clever of you. Great ideas and ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome shaker! So fun, Cassandra!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cassandra, your card is PERFECT and FUN! I really need to try and make one!

Brenda said...

what an awesome card! I love it!!

candio said...

Super cute card!! Love the "shaker"!

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE!!! Fab design!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ DIBS, DIBS, DIBS! I LOVE this card! I LOVE the design, the windows, the sequins ~ just EVERYTHING about it! BEAUTIFULLY done!

jessica said...

LOVE your card Cassandra!!! Those shakers are so much fun!!!
LOVE the color combo and the twine looks awesome holding up your hearts!

Lucía Ardón said...

Love this shaker card!!!

Cindy said...

Your shaker card is just GORGEOUS Cassandra, BEAUTIFUL job with it!!! Have a SUPER day my friend :)

Crafty Moni said...

Beautiful shaker card:) I so need to try this out.

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

quilt4fun2 said...

So clever how you used many different Happy fonts and made the hearts like ornaments...it looks so pretty! Great job on the shaker card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...