Thursday, May 22, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Thrifty Thursday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Thrifty Thursday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make a project using our scraps or other recycled materials.  


This is a standard A2 size card.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from my Paper Trey Ink scraps drawer...woot woot!  I cut this fun nurses hat using my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.


I cut the letters for "congrats" using the MCT ~ Lowercase Fun Dies.  And then up at the top, I made a tag and added a sentiment using the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Greetings.  I added a simple bow with some hemp twine and that's it!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again next for SNEAK PEEKS!!!!  Wahoooo!!

10 comments :

jessica said...

LOVE this great card Cassandra!!! Awesome job!

snappy scrappy said...

Love it, great RN card!!!

Joan Smith said...

OHHH what a neat idea for a card. You really did do a great creative job it looks so real!!

Cindy said...

This is such an AWESOME card Cassandra, BEAUTIFUL job with it!!!! Have a GREAT day my friend!!! :)

Lucía Ardón said...

Very Pretty Card! :)

mickeydee said...

This is such a fun card. My sister is a nurse and I know she would love a nurses hat card!
tfs.......mickey pal two at msn dot com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

terrific card cassandra!

quilt4fun2 said...

Very clever and cute card. I like the bold lowercase letters...and they fit. You found the perfect cut file...it looks fabulous.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is darling!! I love the big CONGRATS going along the bottom and the way you did the hat is so cool with the little tag! Hugs!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh this is ADORABLE too! LOVE the teeny tag idea and of my the letters are so flipping PERFECT!! BEATUFIUL creation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...