Monday, May 12, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Scrapping the Little Things"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Scrapping the Little Things" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we create a scrapbook layout - it could be Project Life, Smash Book, or any other type of layout.  For my project today, I made the title page for a baby book I'm working on.


This is a 6x6 layout.  All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink and the gray patterned paper is from the DCWV ~ Forever & Always Stack.  I cut the pretty "R" monogram with my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.


I cut the circles with the little stitched circle die in the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit.  And I stamped the name using the alphabet stamps in the MCT ~ Anyday BINGO & Crossword.  


I cut the tag using the MCT ~ Chunky Jar Accessories.  And to stamp the date, I used the MCT ~ Type Calendar.  


I also added some pretty pink jewels from Doodlebug Design for a bit of sparkle.  I think it turned out kinda pretty.  What do you all think?


Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

12 comments :

Joan Smith said...

WOW I love your super great creative idea I am so going to do this on a 12 x 12 LO only using my Cricut as on the Explore I can do this!! You sure were so clever and creative for sure. LOVE!!!!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

This is beautiful, Cassandra! That letter is just gorgeous! And then I love how you split it and put then name across the center in the circles. Really pretty!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous front page, love the monogram!!! Lee-Ann :)

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Gorgeous front page Cassandra!

candio said...

Awesome title page ~ love it!!

mickeydee said...

It's so pretty. The letters in the circles are a great addition.
dianne

Kim H said...

Oh Cassandra ~ little Reagan is on lucky little girl to have you in her life! Seriously this is just GORGEOUS! The "R" the circle with those stamps and oh my the teeny tag with her birthdate ~ seriously PRECIOUS! I want one of these books!

jessica said...

This is AMAZING Cassandra!!! WOW I just LOVE the colors and the design is AWESOME!!!
What a precious page for your baby book!!!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Super job on your layout! I love the name spelled out and that beautiful monogram. Wow!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

FANTASTIC job with your layout Cassandra, just BEAUTIFUL my friend!!! :)

Brenda said...

This is amazing! Hugs

Lucía Ardón said...

Beautiful font! I love it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...