Monday, May 19, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Made In Minutes"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Made in Minutes" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we try and make a project that takes less than 20 minutes.  My project for you today is seriously the quickest thing I have ever made!!!  


I have a friend of mine who just started in real estate.  And he just completed is very first deal so I thought I would send him a card to celebrate.  The best part, the guy who bought the house was planning to propose to his girlfriend as they got the keys and went inside.  Awwwwww!!!!  I thought this card would be perfect.  :) This is a standard A2 size card. I cut this cute house using my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  All of the different colors of carstock are from Paper Trey Ink.


The "Congratulations" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Vintage Sentiments.  And up at the top, I added some little hearts from the MCT ~ 4x4 Journal Die & More.  That's it!!!  I told you it was quick!!!


Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope this inspired you to make something quick and easy today!  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon!

10 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Very cute card and a very sweet story that goes with. Great creative job!!

jessica said...

I just LOVE this card Cassandra!!! Adorable cut and GREAT MCT touches!!
AWESOME job!

Crafting Katie said...

Might be simple, but it's so adorable!!! Love it!

snappy scrappy said...

This is so fabulous...it jumps off the page with the clean lines!!! LOVE!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so absolutely adorable!!!

mickeydee said...

Your friend will surely enjoy this card and your thoughtfulness....tfs
dianne

quilt4fun2 said...

For something so simple and fast it is adorable. Great cut...it was perfect. I liked the story too. Hope she said yes!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Lucía Ardón said...

This card is so CUTE!!!

Cindy said...

SUPER job with this one too, BEAUTIFUL!!! <3

Kim H said...

Oh Cassandra ~ this is so ADORABLE!! I LVOE the idea of the house as a cut out! What a PERFECT way to celebrate your friends deal and the new happy couples life together! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...