Thursday, May 15, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Designer Challenge"

Hello everyone!  Are you ready for another "Designer Challenge" with My Creative Time?  This time around, we have a Color Challenge.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Create a card, layout or project of your choice - using the following photo as your color inspiration.

Here is the color palette:


And here is my card:


This is a standard A2 size card.  Both colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  The "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment is from the MCT ~ More Gift Card Sentiments.  The ink is Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  The "I love you." sentiment is from the MCT ~ Once Upon A Time.  The ink is Royal Red ~ Hero Arts Shadow Ink.


I stamped the flowers with the MCT ~ Build A Pretty Flower.  The inks are Soft Sky, Navy, Soft Purple, Grape Juice, Forever Green and Royal Red ~ Hero Arts Shadow Ink.  Don't you just love that little lady bug????  Cute! I finished it off with a bow made with Hemp Twine.


That's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope you all have a chance to enter this challenge.  You know Emma will have some kind of fun giveaway!!!  ;)  Have a great day everyone.  I will see you all again soon.

13 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love the kraft and the colours!!

Cindy said...

GORGEOUS job with your card Cassandra, LOVE IT!!Have a SUPER day my friend!!! :)

Brenda said...

Beautiful CAS card! I love the inspiration colors!! Hugs

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Cassandra! Love those colors together!!!

D- said...

I LOVE your BEAUTIFUL card. I love how you framed up your pretty floral design with the kraft paper and finished it off with twine.
Thanks for sharing.
AND thank you for your sweet comments on my MTC entries. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Crafting Katie said...

This card is so beautiful, Cassandra! I love your flowers, and the little type font "I love you" is just perfect with the script sentiment!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty card!! I love it!!

Melissa said...

Great take on the color challenge- love this one!

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the vibrant colors and how well the Hero Arts Shadow inks stamp so crisp. Your flowers look beautiful with the pretty centers. I do like the little lady bug...very cute. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so sweet & pretty I love how you stamped your flowers you did a great creative job!!

Crafty Moni said...

Pretty card! Love the way you used the color palette:) Thanks for the inspiration.

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh what a BEAUTIFUL card! I LVOE how CAS it is and the colors are spot on PERFECT! I bet your mom just LOVED her card! BEATUIFUL as always!

Lucía Ardón said...

Beautiful card!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...