Thursday, May 29, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 4 Sneak Peeks : 32nd Stamp & Die Release

Hello everyone!  This is it!  It's Day 4 of Sneak Peeks...and probably my FAVE!!!  Today we are all showcasing 3 new sets:  Live, Love, Laugh & Be Happy, Pretty Butterflies & Dragonfly Dies and Social Media Dies.


This first card is an A2 size card.  All of the cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  Aren't these colors so pretty together???  The ribbon at the bottom is Sheer Creations.


The beautiful dragonflies are cut with the brand new MCT ~ Pretty Butterflies & Dragonfly Dies.  I curled the wings just a tad and added some pretty Doodlebug Design ~ Mini Pearls to the bodies.  The sentiments and the flight lines are from the MCT ~ Live, Love, Laugh & Be Happy.  The inks are Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink and Soft Purple ~ Hero Arts Shadow Ink.


Now, for my last Sneak Peek (and my most favorite!!)  This is an A2 size card and all of the cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  For those of you who are like me (not really that social media savvy) I decided to show you something a little different.  I used the # in the brand new MCT ~ Social Media Dies to make a fence.  How cool is that?!?!?  I just LOVE how this card turned out!!!


I cut the 2 layers of grass with the MCT ~ Stitched Grass Die.  Once again, the super cool fence is made with the MCT ~ Social Media Dies.  The pretty sunflowers are made with the MCT ~ Stitched Pretty Flowers & Leaves Dies. And the super pretty butterflies are made with the MCT ~ Pretty Butterflies & Dragonfly Die.


In the center of the flowers, I added a circle cut with the MCT ~ Bunch of Fun Circle Dies.  The sentiment is from the MCT ~ Floral Sentiments.  And I added some pretty little pearls to the butterfly bodies and in the sentiment to highlight the "you".


Well, what do you all think?  I think it's been an AMAZING week!  Get ready, because you are all gonna soooo want this release!!!!   ;)

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the sets we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce the winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning.  VERY IMPORTANT...PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case YOU are the lucky winner.  For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it or even instagram it.  #mycreativetime.  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and let's start spreading the word!   ;)
*************************

Well that's it for me for Day 4 of Sneak Peeks.  I hope you have enjoyed each and every creation.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all back here tomorrow at 8am PST for our super fun Blog Hop and my most FAVORITE gift I have ever made!!! Have a good day everyone!

54 comments :

VICTORIA said...

So colorful I love the butterflies TFS can't wait for the hop tomorrow and to order the new release!!!! so excited about this new edition!!!
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

My Creative Time said...

WOW!!! BOTH of your cards are GORGEOUS!!! I am SOOOO IMPRESSED w/the "hashtags" used as a fence!!!! Just AWESOME my friend!
xoxo

GlendaLea said...

LOVE both cards!!! So sweet! Thanks for sharing!!!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Kelley-Lou-Who said...

Love the hashtag fence!! Adorable!

Stephanie said...

Love the cards. The hashtag fence...inspired! I don't get the twitter thing either, I just like the shape of a hashtag. This is adorable.
Stephanie Bonin
stuff@gt.rr.com

Joan Smith said...

Your cards are so gorgeous wow you did a fantabulous job with all of Miss Emma's goodies and girl talk about clever and creative WOW!!
Thanks for all the inspiration and I so can't wait 4 2morrow!! YOU ROCK!!

Joan Smith said...

Your cards are so gorgeous wow you did a fantabulous job with all of Miss Emma's goodies and girl talk about clever and creative WOW!!
Thanks for all the inspiration and I so can't wait 4 2morrow!! YOU ROCK!!

jessica said...

WOW WOW WOW Cassandra! Your cards are gorgeous!!! LOVING the idea of the hashtag fence! Super CREATIVE!!!!!

SabineV said...

love those cards! fabulous job!!

Kristi Poling said...

So cute. Love the colors of the dragonflies, and the colors of the flowers on the next card just pop.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

snappy scrappy said...

Both are gorgeous...a # fence...what? You are so creative!!! Lee-Ann :)

Lucy said...

Both cards are so adorable! I love how you thought to use the hashtag for a fence!

CherylB said...

So stinkin adorable!!!! OMGosh, how you thought of that. I am def going to have to "lift" this idea! Great job!

Lucy said...

Luwe 07 @ yahoo dot com

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE the dragonflies!!! So cute!

Jeri said...

Lovely cards today, Miss Cassandra. I love the look of the dragonflies all over the front. Very pretty.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

CathyinMN said...

Great cards! Love how you thought outside the box and used the hashtag to create a fence; so very creative!
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

Sue D said...

Love the colors of the dragonflies on the first card and the cute scene you created on the second.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Glora said...

Both of these are a TREASURE! What a beautiful job you have done on these. I absolutely love the color combo of the first one and the second is just such a cute and creative scene! Awesome job. Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Both of your cards are too cute!! I love how you did the ribbons on the first one and that scene on the second one is adorbs!! Hugs!!

keysha said...

MCT has done it again! This newest release is a must have. I love all of the cards that have been showcased. OMG! you guys are so talented!

keyshasain@yahoo.com

Crafting Katie said...

Your dragonfly card is so gorgeous! Love the color combination and the pears! And then the scene you created on the other card is just precious!!!

TERIBERI2 said...

Such beauties ♥♥ Your cards are so happy...love them both!! Hugs, T

Marissa said...

Both cards are beautiful! Love how you thought "outside the box" for the fence!

rissaflor@yahoo.com

Miranda said...

Beautiful cards!!!! I am loving this release!!!

DIANA L. said...

Happy cards I love them both, But I especially like the dragonfly , because those our my fav colors. The flower card is just so Happy!!!
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com


quilt4fun2 said...

Your dragonflies card is so pretty with the cute trails, pearls and ribbons...love the colors. How clever to use the # for your fence...Love It!!! Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

marylouh said...

Love the layering of the grass, the beads on the bodies of the dragonflies, and the happy flowers.
Great projects.

Gaylynn said...

Beautiful Spring projects. Love how you made the fence. So clever.
gsunshine11 @ tampabay dot rr dot com

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, your projects are gorgeous! I love this new release and can't wait to place my order.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Lynne72 said...

What a creative way to use the social media die!!! I love it!
ctatomir@telus.net

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Well I LOVE both of your cards! That first one ~ OMG the colors are GORGEOUS combination together! I have to remember this in the future! Then you fence ~ OMG ~ seriously CLEVER! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!!!!

jean said...

Your cards are sooo special!!! love the butterfly heart fly lines!!!

Momof4inArlington said...

I adore these cheerful butterflies and dragonflies. Thanks for all your sneak peek projects!
rjtlkmorris1atgmaildotcom

Amante del Papel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amante del Papel said...

what a lovely and adorable cards! fantsatic!!! amantedelpapel@gmail.com

Kimberly Kendle said...

Super cute! I love what you did using the dies and stamps! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl S said...

Adorable cards! I love the fence created from the # sign...great idea!

Kim's Kreations said...

Great way to think outside the box. Love the # as a fence. Your dragonfly card is also cute, love these dies. ogdendoll@gmail.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Adorable projects. Love the dragonfly trail on the first card and the layers of the scene on the second. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Cindy said...

OMGOSH Cassandra, your cards are AMAZING!!! LOVE your idea for your fence#### sooo cool, Have a SUPER day my friend!!! :)

marg0006 said...

Wow, what a super cool idea to make the fence out of the # sign. I just love it and all the awesome cuts that made the sweet summer scene.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Mimi said...

Awesome cards but your fence is WAY too cute!

cbarwick@comcast.net

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute cards!! Love how you made your fence!! Great idea!!
Angela

Charity Chamberlain said...

Both are Fantastic cards! Really Love how you did the dragon fly card!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Suzanne said...

Hi Cassandra!
Wow! Love your BEAUTIFUL cards....the colors and designs look amazing....very cheery! :) thanks for sharing!

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Debbie said...

I love the colors of your dragonflies
upnurse at aol dot com

Nina said...

Fantastic colors and shimmer for your dragon flies card.
nslee@comcast.net

Nina said...

Fantastic colors and shimmer for your dragon flies card.
nslee@comcast.net

Lady Fair said...

I just adore your cards, so pretty. The little swirl behind the dragonflies is very cute. I really like the layered butterflies. I can see I'll be using this set all the time.

Tina said...

Your cards are so pretty and happy!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Linda Hott said...

I love, love, love both of your cards! They are such pretty colors and I love what you did with the social media sign making it into a fence! AWESOME! TSMFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

ScrappingLatina said...

Super cute release... You all have really rocked these projects... Tfs. Scrappinglatina@aol.com

Crafty Moni said...

Gorgeous cards! Loved the way you used the # symbol to create the fence, very creative:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...