Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 2 Sneak Peeks : 32nd Stamp & Die Release

Hello everyone!  Wasn't yesterday great???  Welcome back for Day 2 of Sneak Peeks.  Today we are all showcasing 2 new sets:  Lost At Sea & Stripey Background.


This is a 5x5 card.  The solid colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  And I used some fun shiny silver paper that my sweet friend and DT sister - Miss Kim sent me.  :)


For the fun background, I used the brand new MCT ~ Stripey Background and some Navy ~ Hero Arts Shadow Ink.  That square piece is cut using the MCT ~ 4x4 Journal Die & More.  The fun porthole, whale, water, and sentiments are all from the brand new MCT ~ Lost At Sea.  And to cut the speech bubble, I used the MCT ~ Stitched Round Speech Bubbles.  For a little bit of fun, I added some square brads to the porthole, added some Frosted Lace ~ Stickles to the water and tied a bow with some hemp twine.


Of course I can't just stop at one project!!!  I cut this tag using the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  Once again, the porthole, the lighthouse and all the sentiments are from the brand new MCT ~ Lost At Sea.  The label at the bottom is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  And the small tag is cut with the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Dies.  To finish it off, I added some more brads to the porthole, and added some seam binding ribbon and tied a bow with some hemp twine.


Aren't these both so fun???  I'm telling ya...you are gonna like this release!!!  ;)

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the sets we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce the winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning.  VERY IMPORTANT...PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case YOU are the lucky winner.  For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it or even instagram it.  #mycreativetime.  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and let's start spreading the word!   ;)
*************************

Well everyone, that's it for me for Day 2 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!


61 comments :

My Creative Time said...

WOW!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE BOTH of your projects Miss Cassandra!!! GREAT job!
xoxo

Linda Hott said...

Love your card and tag! They sure will brighten up someone's day!TFS. Hope your day is a bright one, too. adnilttoh@gmail.com

jessica said...

These are both AWESOME Cassandra! Love them!!!!
Super day 2 of sneaks..can not wait to see what else you have to share :)

Joan Smith said...

Talk about super cute!!! You did one fab creative job love so love how you used the Sneak Peek #2 goodies how fun!! Sooo can't wait 2 get it all the goodies. Great job!!

GlendaLea said...

Love both of your cards! You always make things beautiful! I really enjoy seeing what you come up with! Thanks for sharing!
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

~Tammy~ said...

Cassandra these are totally terrific~ Looks great and professional! Thanks for sharing your talents!

VICTORIA said...

Wow Cassandra I love your tag and card they totally ROCK!!! Great sneak peeks :)
See ya tomorrow :)
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

Both are super cute!! Love the tag!!! Lee-Ann :)

Kristi Poling said...

The lighthouse stamp just makes me want to go on vacation! Love your projects.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Helen said...

These are so fun! I do love that stripey background :)
hbisesi@comcast.net

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh my your first card is just waaay too CUUTE!!!Besides the shiny paper, the brads, the colors ~ the googly is ADORBS! Then your tag is so PERFECT!! I LOVE the sand with the light house idea! AWESOME as always!!!

Amante del Papel said...

both projects are so cute, love them!

Crafting Katie said...

These are both stunning, Cassandra! I love the colors of your tag and how well the porthole fits on it, and your square card is so darn cute!!!

Crafting Katie said...

These are both stunning, Cassandra! I love the colors of your tag and how well the porthole fits on it, and your square card is so darn cute!!!

Miranda said...

These are AWESOME!!!! I'm really lovin' these sets!!!!!!

TERIBERI2 said...

Love both of your projects!! ♥ Hugs, T

Kigz said...

Oh my goodness, this shows me that I will HAVE to put this set on my list! A whale!!! I have never considered myself a sailing fan, but these are going to be way too useful to pass up! :)

Lady Fair said...

The whale card is adorbs! The lighthouse tag would be perfect for Father's Day.

Lady Fair said...

The whale card is adorbs! The lighthouse tag would be perfect for Father's Day.

Glora said...

Your card and your tag are GORGEOUS!!!! I absolutely LOVE them both. I've been a long time fan of lighthouses and I think this one is BEAUTIFUL! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

CherylB said...

Sorry cute, great job on these!!! I LOVE that lighthouse! Great use of the new products!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love that little whale with the googly eye and that tag is so pretty! Super cute projects!! Hugs!!

Gaylynn said...

Both amazing sea creations. Love the yellow and black especially. :)
gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

jean said...

I love your cards an the colors so much!!! Cant wait to get these dies!!!

jean said...

oh forgot jeanmheming@aol.com

Charity Chamberlain said...

Wonderful projects! I especially like the color combo and layout of the light house!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Sabrina said...

Both cards are terrific!!

Crafty Moni said...

Your projects were so cute! Thanks for sharing:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

Sue D said...

The whale is so cute with the googly eye and I like the brads on the portholes on both projects.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Pat N. said...

Adorable tag and card. Love the lighthouse and sweet sentiment! Too cute!

CathyinMN said...

Such a fun card and tag! I really like both of these new release products and can see a lot of potential for them.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

CA Scrapper said...

Love your projects, so pretty. This is a great release.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Kim's Kreations said...

Love the card and the tag. The lighthouse is awesome. I have a beach theme for my bathroom and have lighthouses, so I can see using this stamp set to make some home decor projects. ogdendoll@gmail.com

Jeri said...

Such cute creations, Cassandra. That little whale card is so darn cute. I love how you've showcased the new sets.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

mickeydee said...

Your tag and card are both fun! I love the colors that you used, perfect for a nautical theme.
mickeypaltwoatmsndotcom

keysha said...

I love both of your projects! I am definitely sold on these 2 sets!

keyshasain@yahoo.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Super job on both projects. I love the sentiments...can't have too many of those. I can't wait to see them all #gottahaveit is right!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

marylouh said...

Love the whale. I have a fishbowl that he will look good in. the cards are great. the nautical designs are so much fun.

marylouh said...

been a bad day. forgot the address
txmlhl@yahoo.com

jean said...

I love ur card an colors!!!

Nina said...

I love the lighthouse tag- the colors and sentiment are perfect.
nslee@comcast.net

janner said...

Wow! I love both of these projects.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fabulous projects. I love your port hole view on each of the projects. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Darlene said...

Oooh! love anything nautical! TFS

desaucier at bellsouth dot net

Cynthia Clark said...

I am so in love with your tag. I love the sandy feel. Great job.
ajjupiter58@gmail.com

Marla said...

Cute projects. mghowell8@msn.com

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute tag!!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Mimi said...

Both the card and the tag are awesome! LOVE that you used non traditional colors on the lighthouse! Sweet!

cbarwick@comcast.net

D- said...

Oh my goodness they both are sooo cute. Thanks so much for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
{DMCARDMAKER}{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Tina said...

Super adorable, Cassandra.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Cindy said...

SUPER DUPER job with both sneak peeks Cassandra, LOVE them!!! Have a GREAT evening my friend!!! :)

Sandie Jaros said...

Super cute ! Love your card and tag! Can't wait to get this new release ! Sandie

DIANA L. said...

I just love both of your cards!! Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



marg0006 said...

Both cards are great and so much fun with perfect sentiments.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Carol said...

Love the card and the tag...you always use such great color combinations...and have such an eye for design. TFS!
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol
hrhcva@gmail.com

Brenda said...

Both Of Your Projects Are Super Cute!!

Phyllis McKenna said...

Your cards are so cute! I love the porthole and the lighthouse.

Phyllis McKenna said...

Burrowsmsn@msn.com

keysha said...

I am loving this theme! Your card and tag are so adorable! I especially love the Lighthouse!

keyshasain@yahoo.com

keysha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Momof4inArlington said...

Fantastic! How cute is that little whale with his googly eye!?!
rjtlkmorris1atgmaildotcom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...